Thread: Mouse, display, keyboard stopped responding while streaming video from ps3?

Mouse, display, keyboard stopped responding while streaming video from ps3?

Hey guys really in big trouble someone help me please I don’t know why my keyboard mouse and display stops working many time, last time it happened when I was trying to stream the video from my ps3 and suddenly everything stopped responding I don’t know what’s the problem and I tried to remove and insert it again but it dint worked but when I restarted my pc my display also stopped working and when I plugged everything out and plugged it in again then it was working fine so anyone can tell me what’s wrong and from where I have to fix what so that everything starts working properly please tell m? Is it a power problem?

Re: Mouse, display, keyboard stopped responding while streaming video from ps3?

Well friend I haven’t faced the exact problem when I use to face problem like my keyboard and mouse would use to stop responding and when I use to plug out and plug in the hardware again and it would start working I don’t know how I fixed it because this is what I kept on doing and suddenly everything stopped by itself but I never had problem with the display I don’t know what’s the problem with you pc I think this is the problem with your main board it isn’t able to detect the slot has some problem do one thing just open your box and try to clean it with soft hand if it is dusty and see if you are able to fix it.

Nope I too don’t think this would be a power supply problem because if it would be I don’t need to stop responding first and then when you are restarting it would start so I don’t think this would be a problem with your power problem I think there is some driver clashing can be the problem or may be some problem with viruses in your pc just try to scan your pc and get rid of them if you are able to found any I can’t get if any other problem can be there which is forcing you in this trouble if you can then please try to contact the engineer I think he would fix it for sure.

Ok I was facing this problem to when my keyboard and mouse use to stop responding when I use to insert some two or three pen drives or usb together and when I use to take them out they would use to start running so I think there is some hardware problem I think the main board is not able to handle so many usb together may be it wasn’t supporting so I never tried to insert so many usb again and it never happen again am not able to find what’s the reason for your display getting switched away I think this is the problem with the power supply and why can it be I think this is the only problem your connector are just releasing the connection and they are not getting the proper power supply and they are stopping to response.

I would suggest you try to format your pc if there would be any driver problem software problem spyware malware or any such problem they would be solved and if they don’t just make it that it is an hardware error and just get it checked with some of your friend try to take your system and attach there mouse keyboard and display at his place on his power supply and she if it’s still getting stopped you can also try this in some other switch in your home and just is if my views are helping you out.

Why don’t you try changing your ram just try to plug your ram out and insert it into some other slot and she if still the problem isn’t solved and if it isn’t I think this is very difficult to know if its and hardware or software problem I think you need to check both of them yes formatting the pc would be really a good option and keep trying different stuffs of some other system like first insert the other ram and she if it is solve if not try some other hard disk and just she if none of them then I think its either the main board problem or your power problem power problem can be checked but if mother board problem then you got to change them all.

Thanks a lot guys I checked out and it was the problem with my HARD DISK it wasn’t connected properly it was a silly mistake but thank you so much you made me relaxed good solution and it has been helpful. I was really panic I really dint wanted anything to happen to my main board because I was in not a tuff position to have a change in my PC so right now I am really so much relaxed and it all because of you guys and I am really thank full to it and I appreciate your helping advice.