Thread: How can I get rid of spam on iPad

How can I get rid of spam on iPad

Recently I have bought a tablet for me. I care a lot for my stuff and gadgets, so the same I want to do with my iPad. No doubt I love all the features of it, but still it is always better to take several precautions instead of getting into problem. I have heard that many people are getting spam on their iPad, so before I get involve into this I want you all to let me know how I can get rid of all these spam on my iPad. Hope for needful ones.

Re: How can I get rid of spam on iPad

The very core part of spam is through mails. These days many of us uses email service to get and send messages. The basic and fastest medium of spam is through this. So I would advise you to check the mail account you use. There are several mail host which uses spam filtering, this prevents us from getting numerous spam. Have a look at your mail account and after that check whether it is capable of filtering spam when mail is received.

I make you aware of that there is no installation of email spam filter beneath native iPhone - this has to be enabled in the server's email service provider. Most service providers these days offer a valuable spam filtering for users and usually can be set up for you - this depends on the precise service provider you have. Best is to make use of Gmail, because it is one of the best are recommended to get rid of spam.

I have found many people using outlook or thunderbird as their mail programs, but the main thing here is that it is heavily getting spammed. When it comes to comparison then Gmail is one of the best one to opt for, even mentioned above. Also there if you use some other domain then also there is no need to worry about it, as Gmail has a ability to handle all your domain and allows you to get your mails in it, including spam check.

I completely have the same opinion on the above, well I and many of my clients have been using Gmail for several years it really works better than other mail packages. Gmail is like a clearing house for me all mail from 4 email addresses. The Gmail marks only the messages as spam, even if they are annoying. Then they end up in the spam box on subsequent occasions. I then use apple mail to access and sync Gmail on my Macbook, iPhone 3GS and iPad.

The other ideas I can offer you is to situate spam filters on the email server itself, if feasible. If not, utilize IMAP email as an alternative of POP, thus as soon as your iPad receives from the Inbox, then if found to be spam then it gets moved to the spam folder, thus they vanish from the iPad's inbox as well. That's one of the several cause IMAP is liked better than POP, mainly when way in the same inbox from several PC and devices.

The best way to get free of spam is to make your email address from spammers ungues sable. To employ your email address hard to find, avoid putting your email on liberated access websites. It is common to have additional e-mail today, so I just make extra and use it to register services. Avoid using your work or personal email address. Build a new email account with free email providers like Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail. As a rule, never open or respond to spam.