Thread: there will be no android support for coming Sony ngp

there will be no android support for coming Sony ngp

It's real, and it is called PSP2. Sony took the wraps off its next creation of portable code name: NGP. So that’s why I am starting this thread I want to discuss regarding to Sony NGP. Li heard that there will be no android support for upcoming Sony NGP. Does anyone have any idea about it? Please share it with me thank you. I am sure that you guys will share your huge response because you all guys are desperately waiting for it. All replies are appreciated.

Re: there will be no android support for coming Sony ngp

I like the fact that they made no major redesign of the PSP-x000. I believe the element form factor works fine for what the PSP is. Noticeably, it is too early on to make much of a sentence; however what Sony has said about there being a good chance it will end up owning one at some point. I like the OLED touchscreen, but I'm certainly not paying another 3G connection. Adding RAM made was a good move, and probably a necessity given the performance that will have to live.

Android does not matter so much, since I read it's only going to be the first generation PS games. The current PSP can do that, why do I care if I can play these games on my phone. If I had a job or something that has given me a lot of time stuck in traffic on a plane or a train or something, then I would get a PSP2, and that looks like an attractive piece of technology. But unfortunately if I bought one, which invariably end up getting very little use, because I have one of those jobs and when I'm home, I play either PS3 or PC.

I am very excited regarding the PSP2 (or NGP or whatever). I like keeping the same overall design PS1 while adding the second analog stick and more processing power. Looking forward to seeing a lot of PS3 ports. If I could play a game like GT5 Souls Demons or on the road would be the Shiz nit. Not as powerful as a PS3, but as the PSP should be able to handle games of establishing a system a little harder because the screen is smaller and does not have things very near the exit to such a high resolution.

I know it's not like the cars of days gone by. Today, you can have something the size of a SIM card with the Console library resting on it. Although I like to be B / C games on memory cards, I'm a little discouraged by the lack of a UMD drive. I cannot bitch, really. They could just say screw B / C completely. I think of "Syndrome Xbox." That is a phrase coined. There are some games I like at UMD who do not have - and probably will not - can be downloaded. Damn, have to pay for the same game twice rocks started extremely many.

I think what excites me most of NGP are the chances of two analog joysticks are opened. That is, true FPS. To me that's a genre that the PSP has always been lacking in. Also I'm excited to see what kind of downloadable games on PSN are for it. Optimistically they will portable experience far nearer of what we understand as a console experience. A FPS on a handheld has no influence on me. The only way to play a FPS on the road would be a laptop, with 7.1 headphones, four cores, 6 + gigs of RAM, you get the idea. You know things real PC nerd wet dream.