Thread: How to bookmark homescreen in ipad?

How to bookmark homescreen in ipad?

Just curious if anyone knows of a way to dictate what the icon on the home screen when you make a web page on the main screen. I cannot really stand the icon that looks like a picture of the website. It seems absolutely stupid. if anyone who knows how to bookmark home screen in ipad. Just let me know the solution to fix this problem or if anyone knows any tool for doing same then also please let me know.i'm waiting for the solution.

Re: How to bookmark homescreen in ipad?

I was also facing the exactly similar problem. But after little bit of research and I found out that we can use customized webclips from soft use for the apple iphone and apple ipad and I remember I was using this software one year ago when I took my iphone but now i remember that I can use the same software for my apple ipad. Just put soft use in Google and you will be able to find the website than download it from that website and follow the instruction.

You are welcome. The first steps are the most important and you have to do once and then you will always be available to your bookmarks. You can fill if it is easy or you can copy and paste, if too much or you will be able to make use of the Web Site URL Bookmarklet to admission the page and the application bookmark to it. do not be anxious about trailing the icon of the formation screen when going back and forth between pages as the use of light will always take you back to him?

I realized what I was doing wrong. You have to go to the site where the image is far from Google. I was absent of the top border of Google on the piece of paper. I clicked on the thin frame and did it once more and it worked without difficulty with the formation of the icon. The only difficulty is I cannot get to go to Google. I will edit this if by doing so. I think I am good to go. I was just using Google website you need to make use of http:// in front.

The photos I use do not require to be on the Internet are stored on the server using soft first time use. And you can certainly accommodate your custom images and use them. What I can do for this reason is extremely easy. I be able to upload the images as you desire to use for my Picasa Web Albums (You be supposed to make use of merely public Picasa album, not an album not scheduled or cosseted by password) and find the way to the preferred image and copy the link on the screen Soft Web Clip use.

I have also had success trying to create my own favicons for sites that do not have one. I tried to bookmark a site and get a white square. I tried the on top of orders, but I'm at rest having difficulty receiving it to work. Work on my computer fine, but when I do exactly the same on my iPhone, I get a white box with a blue question mark as it is not compatible. May be I need to redownload the application from apple store.

Here are two applications available on the Apple store is going to do the work for you creating a good looking icon on the springboard. They touch the Creator and Iconizer (both $ 0.99 USD).Both will help you create icons for email and URLs, while Iconizer also let you create a shortcut / bookmark for Skype calls or calls Facetime / chats. Note that I have not tested the last two.To find a photo of your choice (I usually use the logo of the website ... or a picture of a person whose email address I'm setting up) - save your [default] photo application. Then start any of the icons and walk through the steps and goodbye! Nice icons on the desktop. I’ve used both and a great job Of course, as every day.