Thread: How to transfer firefox bookmarks in to safari in iPad

How to transfer firefox bookmarks in to safari in iPad

I am using the Firefox browser in my home computer which is not a MAC system. Recently I brought an iPad in which I am having the safari browser. So I have some bookmarks save in the Firefox browser in my system, and now I am using my iPad so I want to transfer all my Firefox bookmarks into the safari browser in the iPad. I have tried searching a lot to get it but I am unable to get it. Please suggest me some solution.

Re: How to transfer firefox bookmarks in to safari in iPad

I am having many computers in my office and I have installed safari browser in one of my computer. When I installed it, I have seen that it will automatically create an IE favorite folder in it. I don’t know about the Firefox browser. I then synchronized the PC safari browser with the iPad to get it synced. It then worked correctly for me. I think you can also try to create a bookmark folder then import it in the safari browser in your iPad.

I have heard that you can sync all your bookmarks in to the iPad through the computer. But you need to get it synchronized it with your iPad. But make the sync option enabled on the iPad and iTunes. You can only synchronize some of the bookmarks with application:
    • You need to have the Safari for Mac OS X of 10.4.11 or later version.
    • Windows safari browser for Windows XP, vista and for Windows 7
    • Also Microsoft Internet Explorer which is for reference to bookmarks.

You can do one thing, you just need to save all your bookmarks of Firefox into the systems desktop or any other folder you desire. If you are having a safari browser its good otherwise you can download the safari browser and then from the safari browser you need to import the bookmarks which are saved in your system. See that the bookmarks will be saved in the .html file. Once you import it you can then sync it with the iPad and get the all your bookmarks in the iPad’s safari browser.

You will be required the Internet explorer or the safari browser in your system or computer. You can also get the safari browser from the Apple’s website. Once you have saved the bookmarks in your Internet or in the safari browser then you can get it synchronized with your iTunes. Once you get it synchronized with the iTunes then you can sync it with the iPad by connecting the iPad with the computer and then get it synchronized with your iPad.

You can get it synchronized by connecting the iPad with the computer. Once you get connected with the computer you need to open the iTunes. In the iTunes window you can select the device you are using from the iTunes left hand side window pane. Select the Info tab option from the left hand side of the iTunes. Select the other section option by scrolling it down. There you will find the sync bookmark option and select one of the browser from the two. After selecting the browser you need to select the sync or apply option over there.