Thread: Iphone 3g forever stays in headphones mode

Iphone 3g forever stays in headphones mode

Hi, I have a Apple Iphone 3G, but don’t know since last days I am having problem with its mode, I mean to say the there is always one profiles selected that’s the headphone, so because of that I am not getting the ringtone, and all the call gets missed, in fact I have try to changed it but the result is same as after some time it automatically select that only, apart from these I have changed flexs also, but didn’t get the solution. Any suggestion?

Re: Iphone 3g forever stays in headphones mode

I would like to recommend you that you should try soft reset to your phone, because sometime because of the unnecessary cache and the junks the files and the operating system gets stuck and because of that only it won’t do the way we expected it to do, thus in your mobile there might be some option through which you can restore the phone to its original setting after doing these soft reset.

I agree with the above user as you should first of all try that one but if suppose you persist the same problem I would suggest you to make hard reset, but before doing that make sure that you have take backup of all the data that you have, because in the hard reset, phone will erase all the data from your phone, so it’s better to take backup of all the data, but I am not getting actually like how you’re getting this problem because see if you insert the headphone then it must select that mode only, you are saying like even after removing it, it remains the same, isn’t it?

Yeah Exactly, Though I remove the earphone from the phone the profile didn’t changed to normal, rather it stays the same, and as I mentioned above it because of that I missed all the calls, and starting with the battery pulling, I have try both of the solutions that is mentioned that’s I have make it hard reset and the soft reset too but the still I am having the same problem, thus any other solution that I can apply?

I would say though you have mentioned that you have done this resetting but still the same problem, I would say there might be some problem in your current version so according to me you should update the version that you have currently. I am not sure about this but, I have seen many people with different problems but flashing the phone rather I would say after updating the software that they have, they have resolved their problems.

See I know this is none reason to visit the service center, but still I would suggest you that you should try to visit the service center for these. As they will help you with these problem, in fact whenever I got any problem with my Iphone I tend to visit the service center only rather than doing on my own, it is risky too, so according to me flashing would help you no doubt, but if not you can got to service center also.