Thread: How 2 unlock alcatel ot-800, provider ID not supported

How 2 unlock alcatel ot-800, provider ID not supported

hi, I have a alcatel ot-800, and I have purchased it from the other region thus I am not able to activate it, and it is not starting as whatever the ID is provided to me by my provider is not supported, I'm going unwise cause not able to discover a method or a site in fact to unlock an Alcatel and as now what can I do next in order to do that? any suggestion would be appriciated, thanks.

Re: How 2 unlock alcatel ot-800, provider ID not supported

As the extent to I know the unlocking solution is prepared by microbox team, so you can contact them also, to unlock your phone, I think they have their separate website also, so you can go through that also and from there only you’ll get the contact details of them. and let me tell you that there are too many boxes also through which you can unlock the phone, and according to me you should use polar box.

See if you have Polar Box2, so you can easily write unlocking flash file to this unit and then use it with your phone and it will unlocked the phone that you have, and I have also heard like it is now Supports even niche flash also along with the previous one, and the newer version Is of series IC V20XXX. And after all the Safest to utilize is a code given by the operator and they are specially allocated to every IMEI number, and off course they are unique.

Hey thanks for your immediate reply guys but I don’t have the software that you have mentioned and really I am not getting what shall I do next, in fact I have visited so many websites also but no answer from there, and I have contacted my provider also, but he is saying like the ID that he has given to me is perfectly alright, but I am wondering because why it is not supporting then, any suggestion?

Hey I would help you if you send me the PM with all the detail of your mobile that’s the model number and other details such as your provider id, the mobile’s IMEI number, and the incorrect section where the problem is occurring. or if suppose you want to do it on your own you have to download the tools through which you can do this, and off course there are too many tools also available on the internet that supports your phone as well.

have you ever tried different unlocking codes rather than the one that you have, because it might be possible that the one you have is not working, or off course of no use, so I think you should try some another code also, and you can tell this to your provider also to give you some another code also, but if suppose he is not able to give you other details about that you can simply have this number from the internet also.

I was having the same problem with my mobile and I have used Smart-Clip software, and I would say it works really, thus I would recommend you the same to at least try with this, and by the way it supports all the provider ID's through which you can directly unlock the phone without having any other cod, and if suppose you’re not getting any thing you can simply visit to their support center also for the same, they will give you the unlocking code.