Thread: No sound from Fujitsu Siemens Amilo XA 2528

No sound from Fujitsu Siemens Amilo XA 2528

Hello everyone sorry if I am troubling you, as I have Amilo XA 2525 that has been develop by Fujitsu Siemens, as before someday all file are working properly on my system and after a accidental shutdown of my laptop, I am unable to listen anything on my laptop, so after asking with my friend and searching all over the internet about the drivers I am not able to find out any solution to get rid of this problem as also tried many sound driver for my laptop but nothing seems to be working for me. I would highly appreciate if someone will able to solve my problem. Thanks in advance and please be hurry

Re: No sound from Fujitsu Siemens Amilo XA 2528

It is happening because of an unconditional restart of system, as this kind of restart causes many errors and in your case you had got affected with your audio driver, so I think you had got a motherboard CD while you had purchased your laptop, so better you should installed it again from there, but before installing better you should uninstall all your former driver from control panel and afterward installed all driver from CD and see whether now you can hear any sound or not and if you have any further problem than post me with further problem.

Yeah it better that you had mention that from what time you are facing this problem and it true that and accidental restart of system cause many types of damage to your system file, so I think you had been suffering from sound problem, so as per my recommendation you should update your all driver with the latest update from the official website of Realtek.

First of you hadn’t mention which operating system you are using on Laptop and if you had any of windows operating system than first move toward device manager and there you have to search for “devmgmt.msc” as after doing this you will come to know that at which you are actually having the problem and updates of your all drivers, so if possible look for that missing file on the internet or submit a bug report from the Help and support options which is available in all windows systems and soon company will provide you with the file you need for fixing this error.

If in the case that if it is occurring due to changes in setting and if your sound card is working properly then after that you will need to go in control panel and there in sound control and check out their proper output is fixed or not or if some changes had been done prior to that than simply click on “Set to Default key” and all your setting for sound will be reset and even then also you are nothing finding it any useful solution for you then feel to post the problem further that I will update you with another trick.

As I had also faced the same problem before few months on my Fujitsu Siemens laptop and bit confuse for taking any step and as my one of my friend recommend I download plenty of driver for fixing this problem but at last after consulting with a expert, they have shown me the exact point because of which I wasn’t able to hear any sound from laptop, so might be in your case the problem can be same, so once give a try to my solution, just follow the step shows in the below picture :

Yeah looking into device manager for any error is the best idea, it will both the soundcard and the modem that share the similar source and once after looking over their you can locate any error in the system, and once you get the exact error and which file is missing in your system than it will be easier for you to locate the same file for fixing the error and most of the this error use to get solved by his method and it is method is more effective with Realtek Audio drivers and for keeping your side safe and making this solution more effective you should also update you Chipset drivers on the system.