Thread: Unable to do video recording in HTC wildfire

Unable to do video recording in HTC wildfire

I am using HTC wildfire mobile in which is very nice mobile to have and from last few days I am facing one problem with my mobile. Now whenever I try do video recording in my mobile at that time it gives me camera sound but it will not start the video recording. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. is there anything wrong with my mobile camera of my camera setting. If anyone facing the same problem and have same solutions then please reply me.

Re: Unable to do video recording in HTC wildfire

I think first of all you have to check that your camera setting is proper or not. try to do all the setting in your HTC wildfire camera again. You have to also check that your mobile phone memory is not full. Because if you don’t have enough memory then you will be not able to record videos in your mobile, if your phone memory is full then first move all the things to memory card and after that try to record video again. After doing that you will not get any issue.

If you are still facing the same problem after doing above tricks then I think you have to try to solve the problem by doing the factory data reset in your mobile. I was facing the same problem with my mobile and after that I have solved my problem by doing factory data reset in my mobile and after that my mobile started working fine. You have to make sure that you have taken back up of all your data from your mobile phone.

Thank you for helping me and giving me above replies but after trying above solution also I am getting the same problem. I have checked my mobile phone memory and there is enough space in my mobile and after that I have also done all the setting again in my mobile but after that also I was having the same problem. Now after doing that I have tried to do factory reset data in my mobile but I don’t know how to do that. please help me with it.

If you don’t know about doing factory reset in your mobile then you can do this by doing following steps. First you have to press the menu button and after going in to the menu you have to select the setting option. now after going in to the setting you have to select the privacy option. in privacy option you will find the option for factory data reset. Now select that and after that select the reset phone option and after that your mobile will get reset.