Thread: Hitachi 47 firmware disappearing

Hitachi 47 firmware disappearing

Last month, I flashed this Hitachi 47 with an extreme 1.4. This will be worked perfect. I throw it out to have the RROD repaired, and when I obtain it back then it will gives the problem. The game console of this is to be though and it would be play this original Xbox games. Is it possible to flashed drive reverting back to original state while repaired or worked on? Any type of help for solving this problem will be appreciates.

Re: Hitachi 47 firmware disappearing

You need to use the restore original firmware option onto this system. Then use his technique and it really helpful to solve this problem. The restoring of the firmware is the best way to solve such problem. Hence I suggest you to-do this task and it will be help to remove such kind of problem. This is to be necessary and this helps to remove such problem. The manual will be providing correct reset process. Then follow this and solve the problem.

I also faced the same kind of problem. Then i booted this Xbox game console in the safe mode. This will be help to work then it do the frozen task on this first sector of the system. Then after doing this complicated task i receive the trouble flashing drive. Then I decided to run the restore.bat file and I do this task. Surprisingly it works. Now there is nothing problem present in the system. The Hitachi 47 firmware works correctly onto the system.

I have used this Hitachi drive and this will be detected by windows. The flashix.bat file for help to do this task. Then just run this file and it will be help to solve the problem. This will be ask to the drive letter and it is asks about the speed of the firmware. Then use thie technique and it really help to oslve the problem. I think you also used this process because I faced the similar problem and when I try the same solution, and then the problem is solved.

There is special task present to solve this problem. First flash this Hitachi firmware in normal way. Then you receive the hacked binary directory. After that open Hex Workshop & look it using the Benq key. After that, just seem for the spoof string. You have found it with the Benq string. Then save the firmware and finally restore the Hitachi drive. This will be help to solve such kind of complicated problem. Hence use this and solve the problem.