Thread: icloud application for iphone

icloud application for iphone

Hello friends I am using apple iPhone and I normally use to put my files on the iCloud. Some days before my friend told me that there is application available for the icloud to use in iPhone. Now I have tried to search on the internet about that but I didn’t find anything related to that. Please tell me are there any application for the iColud which I can use in my iPhone. If you know anything about this then please let me know.

Re: icloud application for iphone

I have tried to search on the internet about your query and I have not found anything on internet related to this thing as far as I know there are no applications available on the internet for the iCloud. If you want to search on the internet then it is up to you because I have downloaded some applications which were not running in my phone and that were such a waste of time. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I was also looking for this kind of application in my iPhone and I have to search on the internet and other places also nut I didn’t found any ting. Now after that I have read on the website that currently iCloud teams is working on this kind of applications for iPhone and android phones and very soon applications will be available on the internet. I think you should wait for the sometime and wait for the updates from iCloud.

The application which you are looking for your Iphone may be available on the Apple app store. Just visit the apple app store from your computer or laptop or your iPhone and after that search for the application which you are looking for if you found this kind of application then let install it in your iPhone and if you don’t get any application for your iPhone then I think you have to wait until it will be available on Apple app store.

I have found one solution for you I have downloaded one application from internet called WebDAV and after that when I run that in my mobile at that time I was able to use it properly. I think you should try same application for your IPhone and after that check whether that application is working properly in your phone or not. If you are able to use this application then it is good. If you want to know anything more about this then please let me know.

Thank you so much for giving me that application name and after watching your post I have downloaded that application form internet and after that I have install it in my iPhone and now I am able to maintain my files in my phone also download and upload files like I am accessing then from USB drive. Before i get these applications I have tried to search on apple store but there are no applications available yet on Apple app store.