Thread: How to play ISO games on sony PSP

How to play ISO games on sony PSP

I would like to recommend you that my dad gifted me a Sony PSP and I am very happy of playing the games on the Sony PSP but recently some problem occurred during I was playing the game and I am trying to read the ISO reader it not works daily so I want to play them off from the memory card of the PSP. And how to play the ISO games on the Sony PSP. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and your precious time.

Re: How to play ISO games on sony PSP

I would like to recommend you that specify which versions you have do you have PSP 1000, PSP 2000, and PSP 3000 and in this case I think that for PSP 1K and for PSP 2K you will have to require a Pandora battery and a magic memory stick because I think that the 6.20 or the 6.00 would not be allowing to run the custom firmware update I think so that only Pandora can do that. And I think that if you are using the PSP 3K then I think that you have to just wait for the latest update of the custom firmware 5.03 and then GEN-B, but I think that PSP 1000 and PSP 2000 requires a custom firmware of 5.50 GEN-D2.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you must require a custom firmware of at least 3.71 m33. And then you have to just go in the advanced settings of the PSP and then select the main menu and then you have to choose an option called RESET DEVICE on the custom firmware menu and then you have to hold the R button and then you have to look for the custom firmware advanced menu and then click on the option of no UMD I am not fully sure that where it is located but I think that by doing this you can not only run the ISO but you can also run the CSO file format.

If you want to run the ISO games on the PSP then the only thing you require is to downgrade the PSP custom firmware I think so that this is accomplished with the Pandora battery and the magic stick. If you have this two things and a proper custom firmware loaded then I think that you can be able to run the ISO games. If you are having the ISO game then I think that you should add them in the memory stick and you are ready to play the game. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

From the discussion going on the topic of How to play ISO games on Sony PSP? Then I would like to recommend you that I think that you will require an UMD EMULATOR I think so the 0.8 version. or in the other case I think that you should create an ISO folder on the root of the memory stick and then save the files in the memory stick and then quit to XMB and then play the game in the ISO format. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that you should download the UMD EMULATOR and then copy the emulator to the root of the memory stick. And then in the PSP folder you will see an UMDEMULATOR and UMDEMULATOR% you have to just copy them into the game folder of the PSP. And on the memory stick create a folder named as the ISO folder. And then you have to launch the UMD emulator and then say that you have to play the need for speed underground: rivals. In the UMDEMULATOR press X.?