Thread: Does HTC EVO 3D support Swype?

Does HTC EVO 3D support Swype?

Hey guys I am planning to purchase HTC EVO 3D once it is released in my country. I have used the HTC EVO 4G mobile before. And I like the typing feature of Swype in that mobile. It seems to be very good and flexible. Using Swype has increased my typing speed to considerable amount. So, I wanted to use whether Swype is available on HTC EVO 3D mobile? I am now more addictive to the Swype and don’t like the normal keyboard typing. So, if anyone is having any information on this issue, then please help me.

Re: Does HTC EVO 3D support Swype?

Nothing is official about the GTC EVO 3D mobile. So, mostly you won’t be finding any information regarding the features of the mobile phone. But still you can keep searching for more details about the feature on Internet. Visit any nearest computer store and ask for the necessary information from the person available on the mobile store. The retailer of mobile will be able to give you more information regarding any mobile phone.

Rather then visiting any random mobile store, i would suggest you to visit the official store of HTC mobile. You will find the appropriate information about the HTC mobile on the HTC store. The official stores of the HTC will be the best place where you will be getting the accurate answer for your asked query. You can also visit any other mobile store which is an official seller of HTC mobiles. You can search for the HTC store on Internet and visit that.

Search for the HTC website on Internet and visit the official website of HTC. you will find the necessary information regarding any HTC mobile phone on the official website of HTC.The official website of HTC is the best option where you can find information about features,specifications etc about any HTC mobile released by HTC in thge market. So, i would suggest you to search for HTC EVO 3D on the official website of HTC and get the ncessary information that you are searching for.

I will like to remind you this very important point that HTC EVO 4G did not come originally with the Swype keyboard, but it was included later in an OTA update just few months back. So we can expect the same thing for the HTC EVO 3D mobile phone. Also, I have searched for the Swype application on the Android Market but was unable to find any. Anyways lets see what HTC has got in store for us. Hopefully they might introduce the Swype in there all HTC mobiles as it is quite faster.

Guys, latest news!! HTC has clearly mentioned that it won’t be supporting Swype in any of its mobile in future. So, it that case the chances of HTC EVO 3D having the Swype keyboard is very less. Instead HTC have mentioned that, they will be creating their own keyboard. Also, I don't feel that Swype will ever be available on the Android Market. I would prefer using SwiftKey instead of the Swype as the earlier one is much faster and accurate.

Seriously dude, Swiftkey sis the best keyboard which i have used till date. But i also like the FlexT9. It is a very good substitue for the Swype. But the Swiftkey has an upper hand on all these keyboard as it supports a very good prediction and auto-correcting system. So, i would also like it if HTC provides a keyboard which i somewhat like the Swiftkey. This will really help the users. But if you wanna try, try the FlexT9 as well.