Thread: Does HTC EVO 3D supports extended battery?

Does HTC EVO 3D supports extended battery?

Hey guys I recently saw few images of the HTC EVO 4G and I am very much impressed with the way HTC have presented the mobile phone in their promos and ads. But I don’t know much about its specification. For me the mobile is better if it is supporting more battery life. So, I wanted to know whether there is any support for extended battery in HTV EVO 3D also like it had in HTC EVO 4G? If anyone is having any information regarding this issue, then please help me by posting your quality reply.

Re: Does HTC EVO 3D supports extended battery?

I am not sure about this but according to me, there are more chances of HTC to be adding the extended battery feature in HTC EVO 3D. I am so sure about this thing because, HTC had given that support in its earlier version HTC EVO 4G. So, it is obvious from that, the officials will be adding this feature along with some other extra features in their new mobile, as nobody wants to degrade there newer version of mobile. But it would be better if you search on this topic for more.

I would recommend you to visit the nearest HTC store and get the necessary required information from there. You can also visit any other mobile stores which are an authorized seller of HTC mobiles. The HTC officials will the knowing more about their mobiles. So, just go in the HTC store and ask for more information regarding the mobile phone. It will better if you, visit the official HTC Store rather then asking for the information from any other mobile store.

I am sorry to play a spoil sport in between this amazing discussion. But no official news is still announced about this particular HTC EVO 3D Smartphone. So, I think you should have to wait for some more time, in order to get the necessary information about the mobile. Just wait for the officials to announce news about the mobile. Only then you will come to know whether the HTC EVO 3D will be supporting the extended battery feature in it or not.

I would recommend you to visit the official website of HTC and search for the specifications of the HTC EVO 3D mobile which you are searching for. Just search for the website on the Internet and visit the official website. In the HTC website, on the top right side you will find a search box. Type in HTC EVO 3D and search for the mobile. You will be getting a detailed list about the mobile. Go to the specification tab and check out whether it supports extended battery or not.

Thank you, guys for replying to my query. I appreciate your help. I went to the HTC Store near my area, but did not find any quality information regarding the battery and the battery performance of the mobile phone. Then I visited the official website of HTC as well, but was unable to find any required information in HTC website. Also, my Internet is little slow, so it was taking a lot of time to load the HTC page, so I just cancelled the page loading. Still if anyone finds anything on this issue, please post your

Hey people, I just read about this good news at the official website of HTC. HTC will be providing with a 1900ma and superlife extended batteries with the new HTC EVO 3D mobile phone. They have also assured that the HTC EVO 3D will be giving an excellent performance. So I am just waiting to purchase the mobile phone. The mobile truly seems to be a next generation device, with all facilities along with a very good battery life. So, just wait for the launch, guys.