Thread: No display on the Apple iPhone 4 screen

No display on the Apple iPhone 4 screen

Hey guys, I am using Apple iPhone 4 from last two months. Until today morning it was working well and good and was giving the best performance I ever got from any of my mobile phone. But don’t know why, since today morning it has started up with issues. The iPhone 4 won’t start up. It was displaying nothing on its screen. The display screen is completely blank, with not even a single dot on it. Please guys help me in this issue. What must be causing the problem? How should I solve it?

Re: No display on the Apple iPhone 4 screen

Dude, the Apple iPhone 4 is not displaying anything on its display screen because the battery of the mobile might have drained. So, first I would suggest you to charge you mobile phone and then check whether the mobile phone is starting or not. Most probably the mobile should start working once it is provided with sufficient power. Leave you mobile phone on charge for few hours and then try to start it up. I am sure now the mobile will start working.

The issue can also be with the battery of your Apple iPhone 4 mobile phone. It might have got faulty and that is why you are unable to start up your mobile. So, in this situation I would suggest you to try starting your mobile phone by using some other working battery of iPhone 4 mobile. You can use any of your friend’s iPhone 4 phone’s battery and check out whether the mobile is starting or not. And if you find this to be working then you will have to replace the battery of your mobile and get a new one. Make sure that you are purchasing an original battery for your iPhone 4.

Thank you, everyone for replying so fast to my post. I really appreciate your help. I am sorry to provide you with incomplete information. Actually, I forgot to mention that nothing is displayed in my phone’s screen but I am able to receive calls. I can also feel my iPhone 4 vibrating whenever I am receiving messages. So, what should I do in this case? What do you think is the issue with my mobile now? Please help me, as this issue is really annoying me now.

According to me there is some kind of issue with the firmware of your mobile. So, I would suggest you to connect your mobile to your computer or laptop, as per your choice and update the firmware of your mobile to the latest available version of it. For updating the firmware you will be requiring the Apple iTunes application software installed in your system. Make sure that the software installed is also of the latest version. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the updation process.

I also hand the problem with my phone. I got my issue solved by flashing my Apple iPhone 4. I used the sn0wbreeze custom 4.1 to flash my device. After completing the flashing of my iPhone 4, I installed the 4.2.1 preserving baseband in my mobile and now my mobile is working 100% fine. Since then I haven’t faced any kind of issue with my mobile. So, I would also suggest you to do the same. But make sure that you already have all the required application to complete the process.

As you have mentioned in your query that the display is not visible but you can get that the phone is working as you are receiving calls and messages but are not able to distinguish who messaged you because of the screen issue, then I feel that the Display IC of you mobile might have burt out and must have got corrupted. So you need to get it replaced as soon as possible. You can get the Display IC replaced at any store which is an authorized partner with Apple or you can submit the store ti any Apple Store.

guyz please help me to identify the iphone 4 display ic..can you send me logic board iphone 4 image only and its ic's function