Thread: The performance looks wasted on Evo 3d

The performance looks wasted on Evo 3d

I want to give a gift of my girl friend. I am using the HTC EVO 3D. So I want to give this phone to my girl friend. I have purchased this phone last week. Anyone here going to find the E3D with no upgrade plan besides me? I utilized my upgrade in order to find my evo previous year and I think I have just purchased the E3D full cost and sell my old evo. So that next year when the new remarkable phone comes out I can upgrade for that! So please tell how can it possible?

Re: The performance looks wasted on Evo 3d

Well, I am telling you what I know about it I found my EVO only a week or so after release and I am still very glad with it. I think that rooting and running different ROMs has held my interest and need to pinch. I will probably stay with my EVO for a little while after the EVO 3D comes out (although I am Sprint Gold status). I need to observe what impressions are on pace, battery life, and the valuable of the 3D before I drop some coin on a new phone. That and I are probable to root it after I find uninterested with Ginger Sense, that’s why it would have to be worth it if all I am concerning is the identical user experience.

I utilized my upgrade last June when HTC EVO came out, and I will become a silver premier effectual 4/1, which is not suitable for a new line reduction upgrade after 12-month service anymore (only premier gold can upgrade at a discounted charge). Now spoke with a Sprint rep, he said that I can alter my plan to $99.99 before 6/1, which is my 12-month upgrade eligibility stage, then I will become a gold premier automatically and find a discounted upgrade. Altering plan will not rearrange the 2-year conformity, so I can upgrade my HTC EVO on 6/1 after altering the plan in May. Of course if EVO 3D comes out before 6/1, I will be gloomy.

I want to tell you that about my HTC EVO. I have not yet taken root and I am thinking of doing that I drag into next year. But even if not the root, I am happy with what I have now. Best phone I purchased. I do not want anymore to be impulsive in buying my next phone. 3D does not interest me as much as the dual-core processor, but still, I will not update. So you can upgrade through online. But first of all you will know about your phone compatibility. This is very important to know before upgrading the mobile phone.

I have my EVO just a week after its release and I'm still very happy with it. I think the roots and running different ROMs has kept my interest and the need to adjust. I will likely stay with my EVO for a while after the EVO goes 3D (although I'm Sprint gold status). I want to see what prints are speed, battery life, and the usefulness of 3D before dropping a few coins for a new phone. That and I have a tendency to root after being bored with a sense of ginger, so it would be worth it if all I am doing is the same user experience.