Thread: Would you would purchase: Evo 3D or HTC Kingdom

Would you would purchase: Evo 3D or HTC Kingdom

I know the HTC Kingdom is far from official, but let's say that our current assumptions about the correct show. Is anybody else having doubts about buying the Evo 3D? It's fun to speculate, but except the kingdom released before or within a month of 3D I'll probably go with the 3D for the reason of impatience alone. If launched near the 3D, then I estimate I'll have to consider more. I like to hear what others think. Does somebody else choose to buy in the Kingdom for the 3D if they were launched (almost) the equivalent time?

Re: Would you would purchase: Evo 3D or HTC Kingdom

I would say that Evo in1080p 3d 2D and 3D shoots 720p. So it's a bit misleading. In a speed increase of 50% on Change, the Kingdom is to be expected to be a little screaming beast. Though, with growing pixel density of some of that is destined to be lost in the noise in GPU standard are concerned. In addition, higher speed and larger QHD screen is very expected going to delve into the life of the battery (most excellent change).

Based on specifications, another HTC Kingdom sounds rock solid in the Sprint. I agree that the author should have stated that the shoots EVO 1080p/24fps 3D 2D. In addition, the main variation between these two phones is that the Kingdom is the first world phone GSM + + EvDO support WiMAX. Moreover the smaller screen, the Kingdom likely outperform the Evo 4G - so it's a decent replacement for many who use the one.

Of course not! If the Kingdom reached the 3 months before the 3D (Sprint do that to get sales KD) is expected for 3D, not for the reason of this feature in 3D, which is under the hood! The 3D engine is a beast compared to the kingdom! Why back track? I have a single core Evo 4G now! I am a person who likes and technology to improve and get the kingdom that is lowered in reference to the room in 3D and get stuck with the 4G! I joined the dark side of reason and become the greatest lord, I also have to update.

Sprint initiate 4G Nexus S at the beginning of May, so let's say that the Kingdom is released in early June. And now, if I had to wait until the end until September to buy the 3D, I'm not sure if I could do it! It helps you have a good phone and - my Palm Pre is literally declining apart and could not arrive in late summer / autumn. I probably will just buy the Kingdom and then hope that I don’t regret on this decision of purchase.

It is true that 3D has components beneath the covering, but 99% of what I use for mobile (calling people, texting, email, web browsing, maps and games to waste time) of the Kingdom that work well - I guess that would not even be able to tell the difference. If I had the option of buying either, I'd probably go with 3D, though - so we expect to be released in June so my patience not has to be tested more than it already is!

I can definitely see the kingdom more attractive to casual users looking for a basic phone Android; it will be cheaper, but still stained decently. But I personally believe it would be folly for anyone with expertise to boost this mindset from the original EVO, is not truly enough of a leap in performance, at the same time as the 3D certainly does. So I guess many of them opt for Evo and I guess this Smartphone would take over the Kingdom.