Thread: Want information on Photon 4g or Evo 3d

Want information on Photon 4g or Evo 3d

same specifications to Evo 3d in a few areas but a few exciting dissimilarities too like Tegra 2 chip and it being a world phone rather than United State only and having a kickstand. There is also indication to accessing a bigger screen via a document which I am surprising if is something like the Atrix's laptop similar to document (which I like as an idea). Not heard anything better about blurred impression but then there are several Sense-detractors too. Anybody know if you can turn off Blur and install another launcher on Motorola phones without boot loading?

Re: Want information on Photon 4g or Evo 3d

I was going to miss the E3D for some other android presenting and I consider I may have got my next phone. It sees well but I have to find authentication that the boot loader would not be protected down. The specifications look attractive tremendous and I cannot wait until they slash it to work without a laptop dock. The major reason I will find this over the E3D is because it's a world phone. so if you want to know more about this then you will have to take help on the net.

As I know about this technology I would like to tell you that good phone, fine specifications but not for me. Plus who knows when it will launch. Sprint declared the 3D in March and we would not find it until the end of June so exist sometime in September. No thanks, the 3D will do the whole thing I need and I prefer Sense over Blur. So I am sure about it but I heard about this technology. It is latest technology. I think it is a little of costly than 3g.

I want to tell you that there is one attribute that would have me select the photon over the e3d 'free' securing on the laptop dock. This would set them distant from att with this device and would be the most excellent recommend in the industry. If you are eagering to purchase the phone and laptop dock, they could let you utilize it on only the mobile phone's data preparation. That is triumph! But it would not occur. Ask yourselves that, if the laptop documents utilize was free, would you be most probable to purchase it?

I also use the photon device. As I know about the photon I am telling you that Photon has 16 GB inner storage verses EVO 3D 4 GB. I utilize internal for applications only so 4 GB is sufficient. The Tegra 2 is not all it’s cracked up to be mainly against the latest QUALCOMM chips. Photon has global sustain that’s why that could be essential for some. Send from my Transformer TF101 utilizing Taptalk. That’s why I use the photon. It’s internal storage capacity is amazing.

"Most likely," says he believes the 3D look of the phone makes it more popular. However, I thought nobody cared in 3D? If no one cared about 3D these companies did not invest millions into their products in 3D, and your business every day. Yes, sales are slow but picking up. You know how many times I heard "nobody cares", with almost all products and the new function of the product every time. You need to calm down about the thing in 3D; they are not pushing in the throat as you think. It has definitely been the case with the Samsung phones on Sprint getting updates well after the EVO. I wish I could combine things from the 3D and the new Sammy phone. It would be the best phone available bar none. But I want a new phone now, if the within was really coming the end of July I might wait for it to compare to the 3d. But my guess is late August or Sept.

I agree. They will find a way. This is the issue with the miracles of developers, who inspire confidence in ourselves that we can do anything. It is true that where there is a will there is a path, but an encrypted bootloader is pretty tough to hit, never did any of the Motorola phones, and if the HTC Evo is 3D, I observe someone breaking anytime soon. Sure, they were capable to cut a lot of older phones, but they were locked bootloaders only, not encrypted.