Thread: want information on mobility computing

want information on mobility computing

As you all have heard about it. So let’s talk bit about the mobile computing. Hope so you all are aware that clouds computing are making its place on the world and it gaining importance day by day. So now you must also know about the mobile computing i.e connecting to the device directly to the cloud and then using it from wherever possible. So common people share your views about the mobility computing.

re: want information on mobility computing

Yes I think it is very good and cloud computing sounds just amazing. I mean I have not yet used it but I have heard about the iCloud and all that. They help in storing our data on to the cloud and then getting access to it from anywhere. I think it is the future way of doing the business and all the work. I am very excited regarding the same. But I guess it is safe to keep your data on to the cloud and help us.

Yes I don’t guess it will be safer enough to use the cloud. I mean I would say that why should I keep my private data behind someone else firewall when I don’t know him. I have seen that many of the companies give the guaranty regarding this but still I don’t have trust because you all might be knowing about the issues that came in to new regarding the Sony. Anyways Apple, Google and I guess Microsoft are also going in the same direction so let’s hope for the best that can come from them.

Yes I don’t think the future is safe because the world is not full of good guys. Remember that if people can hack the data at your home so what is the guaranty that our data will be safe in the cloud. I mean why I should store important documents in the cloud when I have my own HDD. So I would also tell that the future is unsafe and not good. If I use it then I will only store those data which is not of much importance for me.

I think the cloud is absolutely fine and there is nothing to worry regarding it. If you don’t trust then don’t use it there is no hard and fast rule that you should adopt it. But I would say it is the most amazing concept and should be used by everyone. In cloud you can store all your data and can access it from anywhere without the need of the HDD. Sounds great. I store my data in the cloud by encrypting it.