Thread: Tablet pc calibration

Tablet pc calibration

I had some problem in dealing with my pen calibration, while using it in drawing the apps such as photoshop. Let me tell you all that in such drawing apps the cursor of the mouse is always below the pen tip. I had the problem while drawing the thin lines because I was not able to see where my line was landing. Now according to me calibration was not much helpful to me because it was not useful for me in the drawing applications. I am having Hp 2730p

re: Tablet pc calibration

Yes I also have the same problem trying out this. I have the read about it and dint finds any perfect solution for it. I also tried out the Fujitsu driver bu8t it does not really helped me out. I have just purchased the HP TM2. And I need to use the it on it. So tell me how to do it because I am concerned regarding messing up and doing my present settings, because it appears to be sufficient.

You can use the AUTODESK SKETCH BOOK PRO. It is so good that you can easily use it and can connect to the art apps easily and do whatever you want. It’s lovely and I am enjoying it. But you should use the windows mode of calibration, otherwise it will not work fine for you. If windows mode is not used then it would be almost impossible for you to get the nice calibration on to it. So try it out and best of luck for it.

I would go for the painter as it is the beat app for me and I do all my art work on it and not in anything else. It has a very good calibration for working with the art work. I would say that it is slower than the Sketch Book Pro but it will still help you in getting the goods result and you are surely going to enjoy it at its best. Also make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your device and all will be fine for you.

• If you are having the Windows PC then you need go to the Start menu, choose "Wacom Tablet Properties."
    • After reaching there you should choose "Grip Pen" from the "Tool" list, and hit it off on the "Calibration" tab.
    • choose the display you desire to standardize for from the monitor. clack the "Calibrate" button. When you do so the screen will go empty and show a cross-hair.
    • Then you need to tap the middle of the cross-hair with the pen. Onj doing so the cross-hair will leap to the inferior right-hand corner.
    • tap the next cross-hair while keeping up the similar situation and screening approach as the first

Yes I would like to say that the calibration is fast and easy to do, so do again as many times as needed. This will help you getting the good match between pen and the cursor. But keep in mind the tip of the cursor is after all the pixel on the screen, so if at hand is a bad match among pen and cursor, capability to exactly interpret pen actions to the screen will reduce. So better be careful while using the pen and all the very best for the same.

Yes you people are approaching towards the solution of this post. Nice one carry on and you will reach the destination more quickly by helping out the others. I am using the painter and let me tell you that it is great and you will surely gona enjoy it. But let me tell you that you would be able to use only 80% of the screen and that to in the center. It is having problem in the side screens because their offset is bigger so the problem is occurring.