Thread: headphone is not detected in nokia X3-02

headphone is not detected in nokia X3-02

I have recently purchased Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and I like this mobile as it has all the features which I needed. I am facing one problem with my mobile phone. Whenever I try to plug my headphone in my mobile phone at that time my mobile is not detecting it. I have tried to solve this problem by restarting my mobile and after that when I tried to use my headphone at that time I get the same problem. Please tell me what I should do to solve this.

Re: headphone is not detected in nokia X3-02

First of all you should try to use the other headphone with your mobile and after that check whether it is working with your mobile or not. if you have other mobile with you then plug it and check it. If you find the same problem with other headphone also then I think there might be something wrong with your mobile and if you don’t find any issue with other headphone then your headphone is faulty. I hope by doing this trick you will be able to detect the exact problem.

I have gone through your post and I think you should try to solve this problem by doing restore factory setting in your mobile and after doing that you will not get any issue with your mobile and if you still find the same problem after that try to fix this issue by doing software update in your mobile with help of Nokia software updater. I hope after doing that you will be able to use your headphone in your Nokia X3-02. If you get any difficulty after that then please let me know.

After watching the solution which you have mentioned in your post I have tried to fix my problem by doing restore factory setting in my mobile and after that also I get the same problem and I have also checked other headphone with my mobile but after trying that also I get the same problem. I have also updated my mobile software and after that when i checked my headphones at that time also my mobile was not able to detect the headphone. Please give me more solution.

If you are still facing the same problem after doing the restore factory setting and mobile software update then I think there might be something wrong with your mobile headphone jack and you have to repair your mobile to fix this. If your mobile is under warranty then you have to visit the Nokia service center and after that ask for the solution regarding your problem. in service center you will get the proper solution. If you want any more information then let me know.