Thread: Media touch key is not working in nokia X6-00

Media touch key is not working in nokia X6-00

Hi friends my sister is using Nokia X6-00 16GB mobile and she use to listen music in that mobile and surf in the internet. Some days before she gave her mobile to me as the media touch key of her mobile has stopped responding and after that I tried to solve this problem in so many ways but id dint get any solution for this. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem and have any solution regarding that then please help me.

Re: Media touch key is not working in nokia X6-00

I have gone through you r issue and I think you can solve this problem by doing following steps. First of you have to take the back up of all your data with the help of Nokia PC suite and after that you have to go into the menu and then select the phone management from setting and after that select the factory reset option and if it prompt for the code then put 12345 in that and after that your mobile will restart and your problem will gets solved easily.

After referring your above mentioned solution I have tried to solve problem by taking the backup and after resetting the mobile but after doing that also I was facing the same problem with my mobile. I have tried to this trick twice but end up with the same result. I have also tried to do software update but I don’t know proper procedure to update the software. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

You can easily update your mobile software by doing following steps. First of all you have to download the nokia software updater from internet and after that install it in your system. Now after doing that connect your mobile with your system and after that it will check for the software update for your mobile and after that you have to follow the screen instruction. I think after doing that you will not face any issue. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I have tried to fix this problem by downloading Nokia software updater and updating my mobile software but after doing that also I was facing the same problem. Now after doing that I visited the Nokia service center and after that they have found that it was hard ware fault and after that they have repaired my mobile and after that my media key in mobile started working normally and after that I didn’t get any issue. Thank you for helping me and solving my problem