Thread: Unable to type right letters in Blackberry curve 8250

Unable to type right letters in Blackberry curve 8250

I have owned Blackberry curve 8250 mobile and my mobile was working perfectly and before someday I have upgraded my Blackberry curve 8250 operating system and after that it has started giving me one problem. Now whenever I try to type anything in my mobile at that time it types something else. It means if I type letter A at that time it shows some other letter in my screen instead of showing me letter A.

Re: Unable to type right letters in Blackberry curve 8250

It sounds like there is something wrong with your mobile keypad and if you want to solve this problem then you have to open the mobile and clean the keypad of your mobile and after that check whether your mobile is giving you the same problem or not. you have to make sure that you are using proper tools while opening your Blackberry curve 8250 and also take care of other parts of your mobile phone. Try this solution and let me know what the result is.

I have gone through your issue and I think before you open the mobile you should try to solve the problem by doing this trick. First take the backup of your Blackberry curve 8250 in your laptop or computer with the help of blackberry desktop and after that do the factory reset data in your mobile. Now after doing that check on your mobile whether same problem is coming or not. If your problem is solved then it is good now restore the back up.

I have tried to fix this problem by taking back up of my Blackberry curve 8250 contents and after that I have done factory reset data in my mobile and after that also I was still facing the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to open my Blackberry curve 8250 with the help of proper tools but I didn’t open that as I found it very risky. Is there anyone who is facing same problem and having solution regarding that then please help me. any help will be appreciated.

I have read your above post and I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the blackberry operating system in your Blackberry curve 8250 and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. if you still finding the problem after that then I think you have to visit the blackberry service center and after that you will get the proper solution in service center. I hope this suggestion will help you to fix this issue.

After referring your above reply I have tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the blackberry operating system in my Blackberry curve 8250 mobile and after that also I get the same issue with my Blackberry curve 8250. Now after that I went to the blackberry service center and after that I have ask about my problem and then they have fixed this problem. Now my keypad is working fine. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem.