Thread: Need portable charger for iphone?

Need portable charger for iphone?

Hi I have a Iphone and for that I am looking for a portable charger somewhat like just by plugging it into the base of the iphone to recharge or expand talk time, and however it works I don’t mind like it would be Ok if it will battery power-driven or can be recharged by itself. The major reason behind this is like I have lost my wall charger and after all it is too difficult to carry here and there, thus I have decided to have this kind of portable charger for my phone. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Need portable charger for iphone?

I also had heard about this kind of chargers, so off course you can get it from the shop as well as you can order it from the internet also. But according to me you should get it from the shop only, because if you order it from the internet you’ll have to pay more than the MRP because they includes so many taxes on that, including the delivery charges also, while purchasing such a hardware make sure that it is perfectly suitable with your mobile phone.

I have the same, and in fact was the same problem as yours like I was also unable to connect my iphone to wall charger thus I just moved to this portable one. And the one that I have has to many capabilities like it cannot charge only the iphone but along with that I can charge my ipod too. And through which I can extend its batter life also up to 15 hour, so would suggest you to have one for you also, rather than the traditional wall charger.

I have the iJuicz Solar which really saves my precious time as well, and the most important thing that I like it about it is like we can easily carry it to anywhere we want. And it charges the mobile with brilliant light or power supply, actually depends upon where I am. See if you want to know more about this product you can simply google it, and you will get the feature and the specification of this product.

You can have another option too like you can use BluJuicz also and it also has too many capabilities, it is specially design to work with iphone only and there are many other options as well depending on how much more power you require and the most importantly its style that you wish for, because s this is the portable, everyone wish to have it always wherever they go, and off course thehy all are rechargeable.

Thanks guys for the this suggestion and off course your valuable effort towards this thread, as it was too helpful, in fact I was also thinking of having the BluJuicz one, because I have heard that it is worth the price it has, but I don’t have any idea about it very much want to about that more, and yeah and yeah how much it cost by the way, is there any other also having the same price as this, or among them this is the best one?

See, exactly even I don’t know about the price but yeah you can have it under 45 US dollars, and if you search it on the internet you’ll get different models and all categorized according to their price, but according to me the best option would be to have this kind of accessories from the apple’s website only, I hope you know about it, but I would say you should also visit the apple website also, because under the accessories tab you’ll get idea about many more models.