Thread: iPhone 3G - How to stop Safari, Mail, Ipod running in background

iPhone 3G - How to stop Safari, Mail, Ipod running in background

last month I purchased iPhone 3G and then I installed 3.0 version of the Safari, Mail, and Ipod over this iPhone. This iPhone contains Apple iOS 4.1 operating system. Now this installed Safari, Mail, and Ipod will make problem in this iPhone such as it all the time running in the background of iPhone. It will harmful to the device and hence it eating up iPhone battery. Is there any way present over this iPhone to stop running application in the background? Thanks in advance.

Re: iPhone 3G - How to stop Safari, Mail, Ipod running in background

I think this is to be necessary to your iPhone that stop this processes immediately. This will be make some unknown problem in the device and probably the iPhone will not work correctly. Then you need to do special task to solve this problem. Hence just hold the home button for 6 seconds. This task will work sometimes to completely close all the background application of the iPhone. This is really help to stop background processes.

First you need to check that this all application is jailbroken or not. The reason behind this checking is that this jailbroken application shouldn't be eating up iPhone 3G battery. If this is the jailbroken then there is no need to stop this application. There is a specific way to stop this running application. Then you need to just long press the home button of the iphone. This will be help to quit the unresponsive application running in the background.

The other way also presents to stop the background running application of this iPhone. You need to use this task and it will be helps to solve this problem. To quit the background running application of this iPhone, in 3.0 versions you need to use the task. This task is to be just hold down the sleep/wake button. These buttons is present on at the top and does this sleep/wake button pressing task until the red power off slider come into view in this iPhone screen. Then use this task and it will be help to solve the problem.

You need to download the processes toggle from SBSettings. After doing this task, you need to just kill the process. This process must be related to the safari, mail and the ipod. Then do this process killing task. This task will be stopping the running process of this iPhone 3G. Then use this task and it really help to solve the problem. The end task option of this SBSettings will be help to end the process. It works fine. It will be help to freeing up the memory.

Hey dude, I am having this issue in iPhone 4 4.2.1 version. Then I decided to do the reinstallation task and it will help to solve this kind of trouble. Hence first I did uninstall this Safari, Mail, Ipod three applications. Then I did the reboot task. After that I again did the installation. This will be help to solve the problem. Now the memory of the iPhone will not occupy the extra memory. This will be help to increase the speed of the iPhone.