Thread: iPhone 3g "almost dead" due to replacing back housing

iPhone 3g "almost dead" due to replacing back housing

Last year I purchased iPhone and when I did the "successful" replacement then this iPhone are almost dead situation. It won't start up at any stage. Before two days, the back cover of this iphone is a little damaged, and hence I did this back housing replacement. I don’t want to get any damage to my device, so I am looking for a specific solution over this damage. Any help for solving this iPhone dead problem will be appreciates.

re: iPhone 3g "almost dead" due to replacing back housing

I suggest you to do a hard reset task onto this iPhone portable device. Then first you need to hold down both the power button and the home screen button. This both button will be hold down at the same time for half minute. Then press this both button at the same time, and this will did the hard reset task into the iPhone. This will be help to solve this type of problem. Then use this solution and solve the problem.

I understand your problem. You need special solution to solve this problem. Is your iPhone works in recovery mode? If this iPhone works in the recovery mode, then you need to use this recovery mode and solve the problem. Press the home and power button for as long as you notice the apple logo on this iPhone. Then it might be possible that the iPhone works into dfu mode. Then you need to do restore it. This step will be help to solve the problem. Hope it works.

I think you need test the iPhone battery. This issue really sometimes related to the battery or battery connection to board. You might want to try to test the iPhone battery. This will be helps to solve the problem. It may be possible that the problem is present on the battery. Hence you need to replace this battery. This will be solving the battery problem. Indirectly, the problem present in the iPhone will be solved. Then use it and solve the problem.

Hey dude, I had the same problem in this iPhone. Then I test the battery and I found that I had 80% battery. Then I set iphone down in the office and when I tried to make a call on this iPhone then it was dead. After that I try to pressed home and lock button for hard reset task. But it not helps to solve the problem. Hence I replace the existing battery of this iPhone. This will be help to solve the dead iPhone problem. You also need to try this solution.

Re: iPhone 3g "almost dead" due to replacing back housing

If none of the above steps work then send me a problem via email. I will provide you correct information of this problem. Also attach the images of this problem. This image will be helping me to understand the problem. Then just mail me and it really help to me to provide you for solving the problem. You can also take the help of the support staff of the Apple iPhone site. They will also provide you correct solution over this type of complicated trouble.