Thread: Ordered HP DM4x but received HP DM4t

Ordered HP DM4x but received HP DM4t

Has anyone come across this situation? If yes then do let me know about it. since a branded company like hp is doing this kind of mistake which itself is a big shame. I don’t know what to explain about it. they have given me the HP DM4t which has the similar configuration as that of the HP DM4x. how can such a mistake happen from them. I don’t know with whom should I share this. so that’s why I need your help on this. please do help me sort out this kind of issue for me here. As I am in the desperate need of the suggestions from you all. as if what should I do in the situations like these.

Re: Ordered HP DM4x but received HP DM4t

No other solution then to have a chat with the hp people about the particular problem. Go and issue a complaint against them for doing such mistake, so that they will realize on their own. Mistakes like these are not expected from a reputed company like hp on this matter. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all are understanding what I am trying to say here. So do the same as I have said and let me know what si their response from their side. Do let me know about and accordingly we will think on the issue.

Nice to see a similar problem being discussed over here. Let me tell you all that even I was in the similar situation like you all were some weeks ago. Even I had got the HP DM4t. In place of the other laptop that I had ordered from them. on calling up HP they said that HP DM4t was the new product that they are keen on launching and I should check out it features and they even said that they are quite sire that I will like that product. That was totally unacceptable for me. so what I did was ordered my original laptop and asked them to take this one away. They have obliged to my request and lets hope that they will do it as soon as possible.

How come they can say that because the production of the DM4t has been discontinued and also if they have given you then you must immediately sent it back because they are the older model compared to the DM4x. that is what I am trying to say here they have given you the older model of the laptop, so better stay out of it and hence do one thing ask them that you want the replacement as soon as possible. I mean go and get the DM4x and not the DM4t.

See the DM4t was the 1st generation sandy bridge machine hosting a core i5 processor, that is what I am trying to say here. It can be said that with the dm4t chassis they have put up the DM4x configuration in it. so even that ca be a possibility. Have you ever had by chance had a check on the configuration of the laptop. If possible do check then do let me know about it. so that is what I am saying here it might also be a possibility. So check out for the same.

So what are you saying is that it might be just the labeling problem. Ieman the configuration being the same and only the model number different. Is this what you are trying to say here, do let me know about it. so that I will rethink over the decision of mine of purchasing the new latop. That is what I am saying here. I hope you do look on this question as well. I am expecting you to answer out this question as well. So do reply fast ok I am waiting for your response.

Yes that is what I am saying here. Do look at the same, this si what I was saying here and hence that’s the necessary solution for you. the configuration is but obviously similar only some problem si there with the keyboard I suppose. So you will have to get adjusted to it accordingly. So do look out for the same here and I hope this suggestion helps you a lot.

I think this post will clarify for everyone.