Thread: Samsung laptop frequently freezes on battery power

Samsung laptop frequently freezes on battery power

I am having a weird freezing issue with my Samsung laptop. Every few minutes the system will freeze entirely, and then hold on as usual. This appears to occur more often when running on battery power. I have observed a few error 51 disk messages in Event Viewer, but they appear to relate to the external freedom drive I utilize. So I didn’t get the problem. I scared with this problem. Tell me is the serious problem or not? I have tried to solve this but I am getting unable.

Re: Samsung laptop frequently freezes on battery power

I consider the issue might really have something to do with hibernation, or at any rate the way resources are freed after it. Performance was very slow today when I got home, but appears to be OK now. I have stopped hibernation to observe how that goes for a while, and I am looking orderly boot software and background processes to observe if that assists. When I finish work for the Summer I might attempt reformat mechanism dirt free? I am going to test out memory as well; this is running on 2 x 256 at the moment, I believe a gig would do well.

No, this does not sound like a problem with a power supply! If the component is already off totally. I would say PSU but the computer is freezing because the issue is otherwise. First you do a total re-installation of the operation? Now you do not overwrite the files in Windows Presentation Foundation. If you did a full install again once you have found a blue screen when starting the computer system after the hanging? In many cases where laptops could be that the fan has stopped working. The next time the computer locks ensure that the fan keeps spinning. I would also run memtest88 few as a diagnosis. Memory issues can cause systems to hangs. This can be got in memtest site or purchase goes to my site and there are some hardware analytical tools in the download region also ensure you have all the most recent drivers for your system.

I attempted the memtest software again, but soon again, I kept running and running. I left for 25 hours and was still running, therefore just exit the software is supposed to keep going that way? What are you doing precisely? And what results I have to look to analyze the freezing issue? Ps. interestingly, the pc does not seem to hang or crash when running memtest! In 25 hours typically freeze at least 25 times, but it crashed once while running memtest!

Yes, you are right; there are two issues, both of which appear to be connected to utilizing my Freecom FSG-3 router. The first is the hanging, which is also accompanied by the strange denial to boot. The second is an obvious loss of power/connectivity to the USB ports. My external USB hard drive will flash a couple of times and then disconnect. I can only get it back with a restart. This is very strange. I have also read same problem on a forum. Really this is very wired problem.