Thread: Problem with nokia c7 back cover getting heated?

Problem with nokia c7 back cover getting heated?

Guys I am having nokia c7 can anyone tell me why it’s get over heated whenever I am connecting it with laptop of am watching some long videos or I am using opera mini for longer time and also when it is on charging please tell me is it normal or I have got some problem with my cell phone? My friend has made me afraid of it by saying it can explode anytime can this be the case please guys please tell me what’s wrong how can I make my cell phone normal?

Re: Problem with nokia c7 back cover getting heated?

Hey friend don’t need to worry I to have this phone and in the begging I to got worried and started wondering what’s the matter with my cell phone why my cell phone is always over heated but finally I ended up by knowing that this is just normal we don’t need to worry about I have taken it to nokia center and I have even asked it to my friend’s who use to repair nokia cell phones he said me that this is normal there are no chance of phones getting explode by getting heated

I think this is normal because this phone has a metal back body and off course you can understand metal does get heated sooner and so this mobile and don’t worry this phone won’t be exploded if you are really scared of this then you can take it to the nokia service center to talk about it and get your doubt clear over there they would explain you the same thing I suppose just relax and use this phone and its an existing phone enjoy it rather getting so worried.

Your friend must have had an attempt to make fun of you phones getting heated is normal I had nokia phones and also some other brands to and almost all of them had a problem of getting heated while keeping on charging or connecting it with laptop’s if its heated little bit its ok if you think it is really over heated and you haven’t saw any of phones getting so heated you need to take it to service center and let them check out what’s the problem.

Ok so phone’s getting heated while putting on charging and connecting it with laptop is not a new question and the answer of this is same its normal don’t need to get worried for this. I think if there would be some internal problem your phone would get switched off and won’t start because your IC would be damaged that’s what can only happen you phone won’t exploded until you have some problem in your battery and well I would tell you that while using browser you must are using your hands and its already with a temperature of 37 degree and when you phone is metal body its getting heated from both side from outside and from inside so off course it would be heated so don’t get tensed with this.

Not a new question this has been a problem with every cell phone I have even saw some plastic body phones getting over heated so don’t worry this is not a big problem this is a normal problem and you can deal with it well I would tell you the phone won’t be exploding until you have messed up with your battery just get your battery checked once and if any problem get it changed and if not I think your phone is ok and you can carry on with this phone can enjoy it .