Thread: Unable to use Bluetooth headset in HTC wildfire

Unable to use Bluetooth headset in HTC wildfire

I have owned HTC wildfire before few days and I like this mobile very much. I have recently purchased one Bluetooth headset which is HTC BH M300. Now whenever I try to connect my Bluetooth device with my HTC wildfire at that time I am not able to connect my Bluetooth headset with my mobile. I have tried to fix this problem in so many ways but still after trying all the things I am not able to fix this issue. please help me out to fix this.

Re: Unable to use Bluetooth headset in HTC wildfire

As far as I know you are facing this problem because you might be doing something wrong while connecting your Bluetooth headset with your mobile.; first of all you have to check that whether you have properly paired your device with you mobile or not. if you have paired properly then first delete your Bluetooth headset from pair device list and after that pair it again and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If you are still facing the same problem after pairing the device with your mobile again then I think you should check whether you are able to connect any other device with your mobile or not. if you are able to connect other device with your mobile then I think there might be something wrong with your Bluetooth headset and if you are getting the same problem then I think you need to check proper setting in your HTC wildfire. I hope this trick will fix your issue.

I was facing similar problem with my Bluetooth headset also and after that I have tried to fix this issue by pairing it again but after that also I was facing the same problem. now after doing that I have done factory data reset in my mobile and after that when I tried to connect my Bluetooth headset device with my HTC wildfire at that time I didn’t get any issue. I think you should also try this trick and after that you will be able to use your Bluetooth headset with your mobile.

After doing the reset factory setting in my mobile also I was facing the same issue and because of that I have visited HTC service center and then they have tried to fix this issue and in the end they have found that my Bluetooth headset was faulty and then they have replaced Bluetooth headsets with new one. Now after getting the new headsets I am not getting any difficulties with connecting Bluetooth headsets with my mobile.