Thread: Asus is launching an Netbooks with Linux

Asus is launching an Netbooks with Linux

Hello friend, I’m having window7 operating system on my asus net book. I don’t use it much. Im having the problem with starting of the window7 and I can’t able to change the wallpaper is there any solution to solve this problem. Asus has even started offering the net book with Ubuntu Linux operating system. Does anyone have bought it? I’m thinking to buy it so can anyone suggest me how it is I will be very much thankful to that person.

re: Asus is launching an Netbooks with Linux

Hello, with Linux it’s also offering X101 with MeeGo. I was thinking meego has being downgraded after Microsoft. nokia is also going to lunch an new model with window7. According to me meego will only come up if Intel invests money on it with an atom processor. Meego just come after the Angstrom Linux. So you can even try this entire will going to help you a lot .

Hello, I had bought a new Toshiba NB305-410BL which has a window7 starter later I had install window xp sp3. Window 7 starter is not much good then xp as you can’t customize your desktop and it’s very slow. Now I’m using xp and work in it for full time. More than seven programs in my6 machine keep running but still its work well but with window7 its not much good in working is there is number of program running at the same time.

Well according to me windows have a twice market share with netbook as compare to Linux. Implementing and upgrading the net book with Linux is an big headache but still Linux is free and provide a the high profit margin and only those people know who is selling the Linux in the market, how accurate it is and there is lots of net book with Linux in the market as Microsoft can’t stop everyone in selling it instead of getting together and setup a company for Linux net book.

Hello, I had used both window xp and window 7 in my net book and according to me window7 is much more efficient. Now you would get a 4GB RAM and 500GB Sata HDD loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium in dell with this kind of configuration it’s better to upgrade to the Windows 7 Professional. Go to Microsoft site and download virtual-pc in that you will see the sandbox which have ill-written about the xp.

Hello friends, according to the user of Linux whose complaint about dumping which is the major problem then another. Some user say Linux net book is successful but my question is why asus is not selling it. Linux net book was successful when there are no Windows net books and now asus is selling Linux net book just to satisfy the customer demand. Don’t know why the other vendor does not step in with the Linux net book