Thread: Comparing Gaming Laptop VS. Desktop?

Comparing Gaming Laptop VS. Desktop?

Hey friends I really like to play a game am a new guy to start with playing games now I have been playing games on my friends computers or in internet cafes and also in my cousin’s laptop and I like both computers and laptops and now I have been planning to buy my own and money is not the problem am ready to spend any amount for this but the problem is am new and I am unable to make out would this laptop would be better or desktop would be better can anyone help me out of this problem pleas and I want to get it done quickly? Please help me out

Re: Comparing Gaming Laptop VS. Desktop?

Oh a new gamer is about to arrive into the world of gaming first of all welcome to our field, I am a gamer to and I have been playing games on both laptops and desktop from a long time and not only me I think all the good gamers would suggest you the same thing what am going to say and I would be preferring desktop it is the best thing to opt in with if you want to play a game with high graphic card and enjoy it with full mode so just close your eyes and go for desktop don’t look at laptop’s they are better for business men’s and technologies are made by considering every users need and for gaming need desktop is the best option from both of them.

I would be preferring desktop over this laptop itshas simple reason to opt it its because its easier 2 work on desktop , if some error occurs I am able to repair it by myself , in a less amount of cost desktop will give you and amazing quality of gaming which you won’t be getting from laptop ever, and also it is that I have warranties for desktop for longer periods gaming needs a full bang on key boards mouse and ram and also over hard disk so almost all parts are covered by game and so we need to be strong in all this stuffs i have been using gaming laptops with full care but I don’t have a proper response for it because however care you provide to this laptops they can’t give you a long battery backup and if you forget to switch on your power code it would shut down if you are on exiting stage of the game you would be irritated so just go for desktop.

Few best gaming laptops were tried by me over a years and they were always just a compromise to me not a good review for it. I have been updating it with high graphic cards but they still lag. There are many laptops which would say they have a great gaming speed and high graphic card and would provide you with real effects but am so sure they would fail in all this by lagging behind and give in you bad batter support. Most of the time I use to run my computer on my power code but if m failing to do this the laptop provides me with a good graphic but jus for few hrs and after that it just kicks me off. If you choose desktop you can go with a larger screens to with high Ram and good graphic card so go with it and enjoy all the games.

First of all I would like to tell you that graphic card for laptops are built on their motherboard and in desktops you can get it external also and have a amazing real effect. And I think paying such a high amount for such graphic card won’t be a good choice. Most of the laptops I have saw don’t even have a medium quality of graphic card to run some low graphic games they start lagging behind and many problems start occurring in your laptop like you programs would start running slow. The laptop companies like to sell their low quality laptops at a higher rate. Some people go on the laptops look s and price they think oh this looks fine this really has a good cost means there must be something which would be amazing but there’s nothing as such.

My opinion is desktop gaming is always better than laptop gaming. Desktop are always more capable of having more graphic cards and processors then these portable systems. Also a major factor that would be mattering while playing game is larger keyboard and good mouse which is small in laptop. Battery would be the problem for you always screen lagging behind would be the other problem, and the further part is related with the warranties that laptop has much lesser then desktop is desktop gets any problem even it is hardware or software it doesn’t matters you can almost solve it on your own but this case is not with laptop you need to be very professional if you want to solve laptop problem.

I agree with all this but still I have a different view my friend as you said you don’t have a problem of money then if you invest a good amount of it in this laptop you would get really very good graphic card with nice processor I to have a laptop and it is with high graphic card and processor I play online games by connecting them to my friends computers I have found there system lagging but not mine and the best thing what laptop can give you and desktop can never is a portability and this is the biggest thing to be considered and would like to tell you one more thing yes laptop has bad battery backup but if there is a power cut you would lose the game on your desktop but your laptop would be giving you second chance to solve it so I think laptop is better too.

I would also like to support this laptop point because I think these point are really nice covered by laptop which desktop is still nowhere for it and I think they even won’t be anywhere and then I would say this laptops are so easy to carry anywhere we want they can entertain you somewhere you are been effected by a boredom and you can enjoy the time with this laptop and get out of that boredom but if you have desktop you can do is you can just miss you desktop badly and be eager to go home back so I think laptop would be a better option if money is not a problem.