Thread: Use FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T731 instead of Fujitsu Lifebook T901

Use FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T731 instead of Fujitsu Lifebook T901

Hello, I need to take decision between the FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T731 and the Fujitsu T901. When I check the specification of this FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T731 tablet will be the batteries look to be same as the T901. In the runtime this will be 3h lower than with the T901. Should I use FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T731 instead of Fujitsu Lifebook T901? If anyone having knowledge about this then please share your own thoughts. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Use FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T731 instead of Fujitsu Lifebook T901

I have not knowledge about this but I really want to new FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T731 models. This type of model will be providing latest features such as Multiple Touch, GPS support, 3-way protection and so on. This will be good for accessing the latest technology based application. Then use it and it will be good for use purpose. Then use this latest technology based laptop and it will be good for you. I also use this and there is nothing wrong happen in this laptop.

This newly designed tablet pc provides advanced features such as unlimited connectivity with networking devices such as GPS, WLAN and Bluetooth. This also helps to use the multiple touch capability and also better Battery up to 11 hours. Few of the advanced features also present but this will be good and it will provide the facility for doing such complicated task. Then use this and it will be suitable for this task.

The configuration of this Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T731 is to be Core i3Core i3See Processor, with the TFT type display. Then use this and it will be help for monitor used with a PC. This tablet pc also contains the 320 GB Hard Drive and this will be good for the Networking point of view. Then use this networking features and it will help to solve any networking problem. Then use this and experience about it. This will be good for you.

You can also choose a higher capacity based Lifebook T730. This will be almost similar to the T731. Hence I suggest you to use any suitable and then get the experience of this table pc. Then use this laptop and it will be good for doing high configuration based task. The touchpad of this laptop supports vertical and horizontal scrolling and hence this will be help to play the 3D technology based games. Hence use this and get experience.