Thread: Forgotten Password in Asus EA800

Mykola Guest

Forgotten Password in Asus EA800

Hello everyone, last one year I worked on the Asus EA800 Tablet PC and now there is some login problem present in this tablet PC. When I try to login this laptop then it will the gives the login error. I think I lost my password over this laptop. I don’t know how to remove this password identification problem. Without this old password, I am not able to login this laptop. Please, help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Forgotten Password in Asus EA800

This type of problem normally happen in this type of highly configuration based laptop. If you have forgotten this login password, also if laptop contains another user account, then you need to logon that account. Then you need to change your original user account's password. This is to be happen in the User Accounts applet in Control Panel. This task only performed by the administrator of this laptop. Then use this & solve problem.

The administrative privileges are help to do this type of task. If you can log into that account then it become easier to solve this login problem. If you don't have another account like administrator then you need another solution. Use the Windows XP Home Edition and then boot this laptop into Safe Mode. Once if you are able to enter in a Safe Mode of this laptop, then you’ll able to access Administrator account. Then the default password is a blank in this laptop.

If you are work on the Windows XP Pro OS, then you do not need to do this task. That is don’t go into the Safe Mode of this laptop. Press Ctrl-Alt-Del twice at the welcome screen of this laptop. Use this task to get the classic Windows logon box. In that box, using the administrative privileges of this laptop, reset all the Local Users password. This will be completely solve the problem and then the problem is in the system is not been occurred in next time.

Microsoft Management Console (MMC) will also help to solve this authentication problem. Hence you need to go to the classic Windows logon box, by double pressing the Ctrl-Alt-Del keys. Then you need to go to the Run option of Start and type mmc into that run box. Click OK button and MMC start onto the system. Then you need to hit this Local Users and Groups snap-in option of the MMC. This will show the "Local Users and Groups" option under Console Root. Then click on the Users and right-click on Administrator. Press Set Password option and finally hit Proceed. Then in the new box type new password and confirm it. Then click OK and it solve the problem.

There is also reset option present into that process. This reset option will help to reset the built-in Administrator account's password. This can be happen in the windows Home or windows Pro OS. Then there is no necessary to remember the password. This will be help to reset the password and probably the problem present in this system login is to be completely solved. Then use this and solve the problem.

This type of error will only solved by the administrator. Hence I suggest you to just contact the administrator of this laptop system. The above solution are to be related to the windows XP and windows vista as well as windows 7 also provide the same kind of facility to do this task. If the OS is completely different with the windows then you need to use the administrator help and solve this problem. The manufacturer of this laptop also helps to solve the problem.