Thread: Download Free themes for blackberry Bold 9700

Download Free themes for blackberry Bold 9700

I have been using the blackberry 9700 smartphone and from the time I am using this phone I haven’t installed anything to this phone because was not familiar about those at the first time. Now I know most of the things about this phone. First of all I really get bored by seeing the old and default theme in this phone. So my first interest is to get a good and very compatible theme for this phone but I don’t know where to download them and what kind of themes I should install in my phone. Can anybody suggest me please?

Re: Download Free themes for blackberry Bold 9700

CircularSquib is a new theme that takes on the RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 handheld's a desktop menu in a circle with 8 customizable icons and a display "today" for the first 6 appointments in the calendar. Inside the circle we can present the big clock where we can set our alarms and warnings at the top right we see that the battery is well expressed as a percentage. The gray background makes the pencil a theme CircularSquib sober, professional and easy to use right from the start with a dynamic compared to the usual themes available.

I have also tried the CircularSquib theme for my BB and I really like the icons in it. CircularSquib icons have all been revised in a new graphic look, a short time after its use, make us find the right applications for instant access to what we want. Of great help to the White Curson that allows us to easily understand of what application we are positioned thanks to the fact that the icons are very much alive and a color contrast to the gray smoke.

I am very happy that you like the mobile phone themes, I am also happy to have a few more cell phone themes for the BlackBerry 9700 Bold to make. If you have a specific theme desire, you may also like to express this. Your phone has Java; therefore you can use Java mobile phone games and programs on your mobile. Furthermore you can use the BlackBerry Theme Studio which permits you to modify your BlackBerry smartphone. Generate a theme from scratch, otherwise be directed through the templates.

In my opinion the best option is for you to use the Blackberry Appworld from your mobile phone itself. It is a very easy and inexpensive way for you to get and download the themes of your likes. If your mobile has internet connection then you can easily login into Appworld to browse the theme. If don’t have a login account then you can register one there by yourself. There you will get number of free themes along with other stuff which is compatible for your mobile phone. The appworld does not show you any incompatible themes, so you don’t need to worry about that.

I hope that you know how to search on Google either by the help of your mobile web browser or by the help of computer. Then if you search on there you will get hundreds of results regarding downloading themes or anything for your blackberry mobile. I don’t think that you will get anything from the blackberry sites but there are number third party sites as well as forums which will provide you the direct link to download theme pack free of cost.