Thread: PSX4droid for htc wildfire

PSX4droid for htc wildfire

I am having a problem with the PSX4droid a sony product. I don’t know what shall I call it a problem or a doubt. Anyways coming to the main topic I would say that I don’t know what to do with the PSX4droid for wildfire. Can anyone suggest it so that I get some clarifications about the same. Has any of you tried operating PSX4droid rooting to the wildfire? Please answer. Thanks to all in advance for giving the reply.

Re: PSX4droid for htc wildfire

Yes I think you have asked a good question. And my answer is yes to this question. HTC wild fire is just amazing and great smart phone to use for a long period of time. I personally am very impressed with it and would recommend others to use too. It is really great and I just love it. I think next time you post anything you should search regarding it over the internet as all sorts of information are available on to it.

I have the same opinion with you on that still when I purchased HTC Wildfire, I on no account thought it will be on stage to PS1 games. I attempted PSX4DROID previous, but it did not work for me. As Fpse developer stated, he has made this yet for ArmV6, which is wildfire CPU. The position is, since I already have Wildfire now and PS1 emulator is obtainable for it, I will get few games which can engage in recreation politely on it.

Yes I also have the same HTC wildfire and I love my device. I also had the same doubt regarding this then my one of the good friend suggested me that I should get the FPse PS1 emulator. And may be my problem shall be solved. Because In FPSE, we can straight jog the PS1 game, but every games does not participate. You require attempting numerous games. So do try doing this as it can help you out to solve the problem.

Yes I also personally feel that it is just an amazing phone to work with and all those who are using it would be hardly having some complaints regarding to it. I was having this phone but I recently changed my phone as I like to keep on changing my devices and all stuff. You all can read about it over the internet and you will come to know how interesting it is. You will also find many good reviews of it. And yes PSX4droid does work with the HTC wildfire because it is extra influential than the older PlayStation.

Wow some fantastic attempts to make the things hit enough among the public. I am not having the smart phone but I think I have some knowledge for sharing with you all people. I don’t bet that my answer is going to be right. It may also be wrong and might my knowledge may fail. Whatever it may be please forgive me for the same. I think wildfire doesn't contain a GPU so operation on psx4droid is not possible.

If you don’t have the phone then how can you say it will not work. It is working as all those who are having the phone are claiming it. So you are forgiven. I enclose find it operating, yes but it sluggish as crap. For those who have not got it running yet I can tell you that you may be having the bad bios and this could be the reason. I had the old bios and when I updated it, it was all set for me and I was also able to run it.

Wow I had never thought that I would get such a good response for my such an idiotic question. I thought no one would turn up to me to give the response but you all proved me wrong. Thanks to all from bottom of my heart for giving such useful and great replies. I am surely going to do all the things mentioned by everyone over here. And get the problem solved. Thank you all once again for help me out.