Thread: What you think about new blackberry curve 8520-8530 Green Droi1 Theme

What you think about new blackberry curve 8520-8530 Green Droi1 Theme

I am using blackberry curve Smartphone. I usually search for new things for my phone. This time I was searching for new themes and by browsing through many sites I found one site in which there was Green Droi1 Theme available for this phone. I want to know more about this theme. I like the visual of theme. But here I want to know your views on this. So do tell me about this here, as it would help me to get more information on this.

Re: What you think about new blackberry curve 8520-8530 Green Droi1 Theme

Well I searched for this theme over web. I took long time to search for this theme. Actually there were numerous sites which stated about this theme. But I guess these were actually not giving proper information. Well I would say that this theme is nice and it is supported for only Curve Smartphone’s model no 8520 and 8530. So I would install the theme today on my alternate device and probably would enjoy using this.

I did not know about this theme before, so I also need to search about this. I am using Blackberry Bold cell phone. As mentioned above that this theme is a new release. So I just browser over internet to find about this more. Then I found that it is not just for blackberry curve phone. It is also compatible with numerous other phones like bold and torch phones. So others can also get this theme on their phones and use the same.

Definitely this theme passes on to the all-purpose look and feel of a Smartphone user interface. It comprises color schemes for menus and places of interest are background snaps. Also it is top class theme with better folder icons. I have observed that this theme package enclose graphics for one or many changeable components of a Smartphone UI. Thus I had downloaded this in order to change the UI of my phone.

This Green Droi1 Theme was designed for blackberry phones so you can have all the immense facet of the blackberry along with all the needed features. You now can have the finest of both worlds all in your cell phone. This Green Droi1 Theme was intended to give you the sense of a thing which you actually wanted including the look, touch and the enthusiasm. So I guess one should have this theme on there Smartphone’s.