Thread: Unable to install applications from market in HTC legend

Unable to install applications from market in HTC legend

Since last two moths I am using HTC legend and my mobile was working absolutely fine and I like this mobile because I find android system very user friendly and my mobile was working absolutely fine. Some days before I have upgraded my android market and after that I am facing one problem with my mobile, now whenever I try to install any application in my mobile from android market at that time I am not able to install it. Please help me with this.

Re: Unable to install applications from market in HTC legend

I have gone through your issue and I think you can fix this problem by resetting your mobile device. If you want to reset your mobile then you can do that by doing following steps.
    • First turn off your HTC legend and after that press the power button and volume down button for some time.
    • Now after that you will see the image of android and after that leave the volume down button.
    • Now Select CLEAR STORAGE option and after that press the power button.
    • Now start the factory reset. By pressing the VOLUME UP key.

I think after doing that you will not get any issue.

As you mentioned all the steps regarding the factory reset procedure helped me to do factory reset in my mobile. But after doing factory reset also I am facing the same problem. I have lost all the data from my HTC legend but my backup helped me to restore my all the data. Now I don’t know how to fix this problem. if anyone is facing the same problem and have the solution then please help me. I really wanted to install some application in my mobile.

I have gone through your post and as far as I know HTC legend comes with the android 2.1 and in think you can solve this problem by upgrading the android OS in your phone. You can upgrade it to android 2.2 OS and after that you will not get any issue with your android market and you will be able to install all the application in your HTC legend. If you don’t want to update the mobile OS then you can visit the HTC service center and then ask for the solution regarding your problem.

I have tried to update my mobile phone with android 2.2 OS but I found it risky as I don’t know exact procedure regarding that and after that I went to the HTC service center and I have upgraded my operating system in my HTC legend. Now after upgrading the operating system I am not getting any issues with applications. Now I am able to install the application in my mobile. Thank you for giving me all the information and supporting me.