Thread: Superoneclick is not working in the UBUNTU?

Superoneclick is not working in the UBUNTU?

I have purchased a laptop of dell since two to three weeks ago and I have the internet connection of MTNL and I am wondering that the MTNL internet service provider is the best service provider in Mumbai. I think that this is the leading service provider of Mumbai. So every time when I was trying to use the super one click to root the Cappy on my 64 bit windows & some error is occurring when I am using the super one click. Because of this I am not able to put the ROM back on. So anybody can help me in solving the problem and giving the suggestions. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

re: Superoneclick is not working in the UBUNTU?

I would like to recommend you that I think that you can root almost all the android phones. But I think that to root the phone you may require the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0+ or Mono v1.2.6+ program. But if you want to run in the Linux then I think that you must use the USB debugging phone to run the super one click application. In this case you have to make sure that the android drivers you have installed are installed properly or not. I hope that by doing this I think that the problem will be solved.

I would like to recommend you that I think that if you are suffering from the “wait for device” or for the RATC is looping then I think that you should try this experiment. First of all go to the settings and then go to the applications and then go to the development. And then try to uncheck the USB debugging. And then try to plug the USB cable and then try to unplug the USB cable. And then check the USB debugging. And then try to plug in your USB cables. I hope that by doing this you can understand the problem or I think that you can also solve the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that if you are running the super one click application in the windows 7 or the Linux based make sure that you are using or installing the mono. If you want to run the application you should have to install the .Net framework v2.0 or I think so above v2.0. I think so while using this you have to keep the phone on the USB debugging mode or I think that you should need to install the android drivers and then make sure that this is installed it correctly or not. And another thing you have to in keep in mind is that not to mount your SD card. If still you are not able to get something then I think that you should try to run it in recovery mode.

I think that there are 3 levels of rooting that is we can define:
    Level 1: This is the shell root in this you can RATC rooting the adb file but you cannot access the system writes.
    Level 2: This is the temporary root in which system / bin / su installed but it has lost on reboot.
    Level 3: This is the Full root but in system / bin / su installed but it has sticks.
    I hope that this will help you to understand the problem.

I would like to recommend you that while I was surfing on the internet I saw the question you should just disable the Just in time debugging the .config file for this application or the computer must have the jitDebugging the value. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem and I hope that this will help you to understand the problem that you are suffering from.

Re: Superoneclick is not working in the UBUNTU?

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

Re: Superoneclick is not working in the UBUNTU?

Thank you for helping me and giving me the suggestions i was not imaging that this much reply will come for my question and i am new to this forum and i have solved the problem of superoneclick is not working in Ubuntu but thanks for giving me the replies now the super one click is working in Ubuntu. Thank you for giving your replies and precious time.