Thread: Rogue Emails with Attachments Received Daily on my blackberry bold.

Rogue Emails with Attachments Received Daily on my blackberry bold.

I have a blackberry bold 9000 smartphone which runs very smartly, and I use to use internet on through the mobile, but from some days I am receiving daily emails sent to my BB from a friend of mine. And I think the mail which I receives every day is not the valid, because the name of the user is misspelled, and the subject associated with that is about the iphone, it contains an attachment, including various pictures and some of the files. The email account is synchronized with my email provider. And I am sure that the mails are rough thus I want to stop them receiving, how can we do that? is there anyone having the same glitch?

Re: Rogue Emails with Attachments Received Daily on my blackberry bold.

I think you might get it your blackberry only, because I was also once having the same problem and this is because of the server filtering or the email client filtering, and off course they are not the actual mails, I mean to say from the genuine user, but sent by the spammers. Email liberation to the Blackberry generally evade, at least in outlook, client side junk mail filtering.

By the way which client you use for accessing those mails because this is because of that only, as the above user mentioned, like there are so many clients that sends the emails by themselves only. Thus I would say you should change the client that you are using for accessing those mails, I would say you should try to avoid accessing the Emails from your mobile, rather you should access it from the PC only.

See if such a Emails are you getting from the same user, than you can banned that user for sending such Emails, or simply, mark such a Emails as spam, then you won’t receive any such mails from that user, rather I would say not only from that user you’ll not get any such mails from any user. Or I would say whenever you don’t use any such clients you should close down the internet, thus you wont receive any such mails.

See i would say if you are receiving this kind of email, you can either stop them but restricting them, or i would say you should mark them as a spam so that whenever you got such a mail it will directly move the folder called as spam. and in fact i would say as you are receiving such a mails on mobile only, then you should not access them from the mobile rather you should see them only from the pc.