Thread: What do you mean by Cross Flash?

What do you mean by Cross Flash?

Hello friends I have a serious problem in my mind is that, I have a friend who has the cross flash drive, and he is telling that the flash drive that he is using is the best flash drive and by hearing this I am thinking of buying the cross flash drive. So please anybody can suggest me that what do you mean by the cross flash drive, because I want to purchase it. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and the precious time.

Re: What do you mean by Cross Flash?

I would like to recommend you that the cross flash drive means that the firmware that is intended for another drive that has I think so that identical or the compatible hardware. I have an example of the flash drive that is a Sony DW-G120A drive with the firmware for a LiteOn SHM-165P6S drive. In this case I would like to suggest you that these are the same hardware except they are looking different. I hope you have understand the problem and you have understand about the cross flash.

I would like to recommend you that cross flash is a context of the DVD Read writer. This is a type of device that can be moved from one place to another without having any disturbance and it is very light weight. I think that the cross flash drive was made by the BenQ clone. It would normally means that you have used the QSuite utility too. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem and understand the problem tha you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that the drive can be for several reasons. I think that the manufacturer of the drive produces different versions of the same drive for different purpose. The companies that are assembling the computer or the laptop only just want to purchase the drive without having any fancy packing or any think like that. I think so the drive manufacturer often produces the original equipment manufacturer versions of the drive for this purpose either as a general OEM devices intended for use by all PC producers or sometimes even specific versions for very large companies. I hope that this will help you to understamd the problem.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that if you want the latest update of the firmware I think that you should be able to cross flash the drive. In this situation I would like to recommend you that cross flashing can sometimes may enable the or I think that it may add additional features of the drive or perhaps the certain firmware produces more reliable burns. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

thanking for giving me the replies and the precious time and i was not imaging that this many replies will come till now but thanks and now i have understand that what do you mean by the Cross flash and now i am thinking of buying the cross flash drive and i am hoping that this will work fine for the computer