Thread: IRC client not working on Blackberry Bold 9700

IRC client not working on Blackberry Bold 9700

Hello, I have bought new Blackberry Bold 9700 Smartphone and I really like its latest technology. Now I try to run various IRC clients on this BB mobile phone but this will be not working properly. None of the IRC client will have worked so far. I have used Airtel India for doing this kind of task. I choose http protocol but it gives timed out error message. Any type of helps or suggestion for solving this trouble will be appreciates.

Re: IRC client not working on Blackberry Bold 9700

As per you mentioned in the post that the http protocol will be create the problem and it will describes the timed out error message. Then I suggest you to use the Java socket API for solving this problem. You need to install this compatible API into the BB phones. This will be makes the compatible environment of the IRC client and hence you need to first search the BB compatible JAVA socket API. This will be helps to solve the problem. Use this solution and it will be helps to solve the problem.

Yep, I also faced the similar trouble and that time I used the exact same solution for solving this trouble. actually this will be makes some troubles when I used the http for the IRC client running purpose. Then I read the related articles of this issue. They mention that this will be need the compatible JAVA socket api. Then I search and install this API from the official Java site. This will be helps to solve the problem. I recommended you to use this solution for solving the problem.

Hey dude, I think this IRC client will be run on any J2ME device. Then I think there is some compatibility issue happens in this case. I think this BB Bold 9700 will nopt be able to run any J2ME application. The other thing is that this device will not be very good work when run this J2ME application. Hence I would suggest you to first test the compatibility issue and it will be helps to you for understanding the correct meaning behind this issue.

As per my thinking this trouble will be indicates reinstallation point. Sometimes, the installed task or application will be needed to upgrade its present features and support files. Then I recommended you to either upgrade this installed software or reinstall this application. This will be helps to solve the problem. Then use this and it will be effective to solve the problem. Use the correct user guide manual for doing this kind of complicated task.