Thread: BlackBerry Playbook: can we make phone calls together with BB?

BlackBerry Playbook: can we make phone calls together with BB?

I am having BlackBerry Playbook from past couple of days. I am unable to see the Bridge function regarding the making the phone calls by using this PlayBook of mine. Also let me know how can I would be able to pair PlayBook with BB by using the Bluetooth? So that I can use the same as a speaker phone. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: BlackBerry Playbook: can we make phone calls together with BB?

Well looking at the requirement of yours I let you know that you will not be able to get the requirement of yours which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. You will not be able to use the BlackBerry PlayBook as hands free extension. However the this particular device would let you notify if you are supposed to get the incoming call. I am hoping that there would be something positive action by the RIM in nearby future.

In this particular situation I am unable to figure out why are you looking for the device of yours to make a phone call. When you are having the BlackBerry smartphone with you itself. Also I think there is no need to have the thing like speakerphone on the Blackberry playbook of yours. Let me know if you are having any specific information to get the requirement of yours so that I can figure out the thing properly.

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Well it seems to be quite natural with the current Wi-Fi BlackBerry Playbook can be used by the phone with a BB. When you have received any phone call on the BB you will look the place to answer the bridged BlackBerry Playbook which I have held in my hand. It would not look like iPad toy gadget. So I am alsp expecting this particular thing.

I let you know that I am really happy with the BlackBerry Playbook. I am really impressed with the power and multitasking features of this particular tablet. According to me the iPad is also having great look and feel and it seems to be having powerhouse tank. However I am expecting that there would be some future updates from the RIM on this particular matter to get the requirement of all the users of this particular forum.

I have noticed that people are having different opinion on this particular matter. Well according me people should contact the manufacturer of the device and tell them about what they are looking to have? I am sure that there would be positive action on this particular matter if there is a positive action on this particular matter. So we need to wait till there is any announcement from the developer of device.