Thread: Bridge and Cannot Log In To Websites

Bridge and Cannot Log In To Websites

I am having a problem while using or entering some files but, I ain ‘t got any success , I am currently not been able to log into any site. The only problem that I have is that sites connect and render properly but when, for example when I connect to blackberry messenger , and I enter the my user name and password and then the login button it just comes back to the main page as if I have just surfed to this site or page now , Does anyone know how to fix it.

Re: Bridge and Cannot Log In To Websites

First I would like to ask you what device are you using while connecting to remote site, I also need to ask you which sites are you trying to connect to is for the all sites or only for some sites, please post back me with the details that I have asked for so that other user excluding me can also help you through this query, from here on always remember to post on with the device name and the software that you are using as they are of very important while suggesting you the answer.

Hey friends I am using a blackberry playbook which I brought it a few weeks ago and I initially I did not have any problem with it but whenever I try using a bridge browser to connecting to the internet and access some sites I am having a problem, but when I try to do the same from the playbook web browser it works perfectly fine, I have no idea what is causing this, any helps appreciated. I think that ‘s the problem for the serverside

I guess many of them are having the same issues with it and it happens to be a problem with the browser. I also had the same problem but it appear that we no longer would have that as the developer are sending out updates every day so that the error can be fixed , I think that we won’t be kept waiting long . Just stick to the updates and your problem will get solved. I hope you have that patience.

I guess that would be a problem with wifi connection that you are using or it might also be a problem with cellular device that you are using. I suggest you to disable the bridge and then use the standard browser on the blackberry playbook, and I guess that should work fine with it. I did the same and that worked fine for me I never waited for the updates I try to resolve them myself I think you also should wait for the same

Are you able to access other website or pages other that you already stated above? If not trying connecting to different websites and check if the pages are opened properly. Because that are many websites that are blocked by the blackberry security services that think that certain sites that may cause some problem to the user s. I think that would solve your problem and that is generally caused by the security settings that caused this.

Try doing this if you change that default setting on the blackberry to use internet browser can see if you can still surf on with that browser , it just simple as that; changing you current blackberry browser to the internet explorer. I have seen many user including some of my friends that use this same technique , they this technique to login via a blackberry to sites that they previously cannot open, that even allowed them to login to that sites that were previously blocked.

Hey guys I figured out the problem it, there is been an issue with the bridge browser I guess because there are many other user that are facing the same problem; however, I am now using the playbook browser which comes default with the it. So for now my problem is solved but I hoped to get a fix for the bridge browser as it is the one that I always wished for. Well thank ‘s for all the support that you all gave me .