Thread: Blackberry 8900 "Made in china" quality

Blackberry 8900 "Made in china" quality

Hello friend, now I decide to buy a new Blackberry 8900. I live in India and I want good quality based Smartphone. My friend told me that this is the best Smartphone but this is made in China mobile phone and hence I am little bit confuse about it. I was doubt that this mobile phone should be good quality? I search related articles and then I understood that it made in A quality in Canada, B in Mexico and C in Hungary. Any type of help related issue will be welcome.

Re: Blackberry 8900 "Made in china" quality

I have used this Mobile phone in the last month and I haven’t faced any kind of trouble in this phone. At the time of purchasing this phone I would be very careful. The looks of this phone is correct and the functioning in this phone is very well executed. Then I recommended you to just find the correct nearest dealer and then buy this mobile phone. This is really good and it helps to you for enjoying the latest features of this blackberry phone.

Yep, this will absolutely correct thoughts. I had used this mobile phone in the last six month and there is nothing wrong happen into this phone. I think you also need to just buy this phone. This will be very good for operating the latest feature of the mobile phone. It's a fake in the market that this phone has to be contains lot of problem and the function not work correctly. If you care your phone then absolutely you get the good result.

Before two month I purchase a new branded blackberry w9630 mobile phone and there is nothing wrong happen in this phone. I think its fake thoughts that this mobile can’t work correctly. This phone contains a Dual-Sim, as well as other latest features such as Bluetooth, and so on. My friend also used this phone and last week he forgot the unlock code of this mobile. Then he contacts the support staff and the expert will gives the correct unlock code for mobile.

I have some problem related to this Smartphone. Whenever I try to enable both sim in this phone then it will be creates some problem. I think this phone has to be providing the opportunity to just insert both sim card but not enable both. This is real problem in this phone. The other thing is also the functions may not be work correctly. This is my experience. If there are some cons present into this phone then it will be harmful to the phone.

As per my knowledge there is nothing wrong in this phone and I also used this phone. As per you mentioned in the post, this will be the problem of the phone. It may be possible that this phone is not the original Blackberry mobile phone and hence this kind of troubles present into this phone. There is few dealers present in the market who have used the name of blackberry and just sell their dummy product. Hence you need to contact the correct dealer of this phone.

Yep, I also faced the same experience. This dealer will be sell the product in the lower cost and hence this dummy phone will be creates the problem. Then we need to contact the correct dealer and then replace it immediately. I know that few times this blackberry phone will be create the troubles because of its soft body. Hence we need to take care of this phone. This will be helps to increase the life of the mobile phone.