Thread: How to remove 'via Blackberry' on facebook status?

How to remove 'via Blackberry' on facebook status?

I can’t find a way better cell phone than BlackBerry, so I recently bought BlackBerry Bold 9700 and I must say that black berry has compression with any of the other cell phones, it’s been just a week since I have activated BBM on my black berry, I noticed one thing that whenever I update my status on my facebook account there is always written “via blackberry” at the end of my status which makes my status look different is there any way to remove that tag line from my status? Please share your views with me regarding this issue. Thank you.

Re: How to remove 'via Blackberry' on facebook status?

Yes even I am looking for the same answer as I am sick of reading “via blackberry” in my every status it seems that blackberry has posted that status not me I really want to get rid of this “via blackberry” written at the end of my every status whenever I update it, I have even stopped updating my status as of this issue it’s been so long since I had updated my status last! Please tell us how to remove this tag if anyone knows about it.

That is the signature that is set by the blackberry itself so whenever you update your status the signature “via blackberry” is automatically added to your status at the end of your status and you can’t edit it, I am not really sure about if you can remove that signature option or not, did you check it with your settings? Check it with both the settings i.e. on your blackberry phone as well as on your facebook account.

Even I had the same issue whenever I used to update my status on my facebook account, but after searching through many things I found that the only way to get rid of this signature “via blackberry” is to update your status using your default browser of your cell phone as if you update your status via facebook application the signature “via blackberry” will be automatically added to your status at the end of your status! So if you don’t want to add “via blackberry” on your status you need to update your status via using the mobile browser.