Thread: How to unroot T-Mobile 2.2 from SuperOneClick

How to unroot T-Mobile 2.2 from SuperOneClick

Hello, last month, I purchase this T-Mobile 2.2 Smartphone. The configuration of this phone is compatible with 3G technology and it works very well. In that time I deed the root task into this mobile system but, now I need to unroot this T-Mobile using the SuperOneClick. This SuperOneClick application I had used for rooting purpose. If anyone having knowledge about this then please must reply. This will be helps to me for doing the unroot in the T-Mobile 2.2 phone.

Re: How to unroot T-Mobile 2.2 from SuperOneClick

First download PC10IMG.ZIP files and then save them on computer desktop. Then you need to connect Smartphone to computer and immediately mount SD Card. After that you need to download ROM Manager from Android market and flash ClockWorkMod Recovery. The remaining step are to be present into the application manual and after following this process the unroot task happen in the system. This will be helps to do this unroot task.

Hey dude, may be you didn’t know but this unrooting task almost similar to the rooting process. There are single step changes in this rooting task. You need to just use unroot command instead this of the root command. There is also the official site of the phone will be helps to do this task. Then follow this process and it will be helps to done this process. For any queries you need to just logon at XDA-Developers site. The expert helps you to solve the problem.

By default this SuperOneClick application will be provide the facility to done this unroot task,. Then I suggest you to use this facility and this will be helps to you for doing such kind of task. The manual of the SuperOneClick will also provide the correct process to do this task. This manual wills provide the step by step process to do this task. Then follow the required number of task and it will be helps to remove the number of troubles presents into this process.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and that time I haven’t knowledge about this. Then first I read the manual but they couldn’t mention the correct step by step process for this unroot task. Hence then I logon the correct official site of the phone. They will be helps to done the exact correct step by step process. Hence you need to use this task and it really good for solving the problem. The support staff section of this site also helpful to do this task.