Thread: Can I root Original droid 2.21 using Z4Root?

Can I root Original droid 2.21 using Z4Root?

Hello everybody, I hope you all are having a nice weekend, and I posting here my question as I know it very well I will get the effective from your side for sure, I have my original Droid and the version of Root on it is 1.2.1 and further I want to root my Droid with Z4 Root with 2.21 and don’t know whether I can able to root it with it or not! As I had heard from somewhere that 2.21 doesn’t work with Z4 root, if suggests me how to do it and if it is not possible than what can I use as the substitute for it, just I want is simplest and safest method to do it. Please make me doubt clear on this help. Thanks

Re: Can I root Original droid 2.21 using Z4Root?

Hey there, hello yeah we will surely try to clear your doubt on this point, so you want to root your Droid using Z4root with 2.21, as per my knowledge Droid is a kind of Smartphone and must get root with Z4 root , so one of the problem can be that of USB debug, so it happen when your USB debug is switch to OFF in setting, so simply turn ON the USB debugging, which might be creating problem for Rooting your device with Z4root 2.21. just try this and let me know here with a reply whether its works or not.

Hey let me tell you clearly that there no way you can use Z4root on 2.21 version for rooting your droid, the only ways is to use Superoneclick which will not only help you for rooting you droid but will also have multifunction like unrooting and enabling Non market application and get unlock code of various Locked application etc, so in short it is just a awesome application equipped with all your requirement and just search on for SuperOneClick v 1.5.5 which is the latest version. And tell me after using it, what is your experience about this application.

Hello guys, let me tell one that I had tried all of the methods but cannot able to root my Droid 2.21 with Z4root, and I also confirm with my friend they also gave me the same feedback that it won’t work out me than after I Rooted it using MIUI ROM and guess what it work, I tried many times to get root with MIUI ROM at first but at last I learn the rooting methods of the MIUI ROM, I had being fail several time because I didn’t read the procedure of doing it, but after going through the method a bit, it got rooted and it is working without any flaw for me. So can also give a try to this application.

First make sure that rooting is unlock in your phone and after that I want to clear you on the point that I am not totally update with Z4root one click is available or not for Droid, as I am using RSD Lite for my Droid X, and let me tell you that it is the one of the best rooting application in the market, but it is the fact that there is always a “new one” but I am happy with RSD for my rooting purpose since last 1 year and it will be the perfect option for you if you don’t find Z4root working on your Droid 2.21. As I have heard that still there is no supportive application from Z4root is available for Droid 2.21

Hey this might be happening because you have installed the latest version of Droid that is 2.21 and know using Z4root is merely impossible, but let me tell that no need to worry about it anymore as Z4root is now working on it, Z4root developers had build up a supported version of Z4root for all updated version Droid that Z4root 1.3.0, you can download this application from market or by search on internet and it is too easy to install and after installing just simply click on “ permanent root” to root your Droid. enjoy