Thread: 'Windows has failed to start" error message on Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop

'Windows has failed to start" error message on Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop

I want some help to fix Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop. This system was working fine, but somehow it stopped working. There were lots of virus. I am using Windows XP on that. I installed a virus remover from internet. It deleted certain system file due to which I am getting Windows has failed to start error message on the screen. I am not able to figure out why this error keeps on appearing constantly. I am unable to access the desktop and get my files.

To get rid of this problem you have to run Startup Repair. I hope you will be able to enter Safe mode. Hit F8 constantly on reboot. Once you are in Safe mode you can then go ahead with running system restore. This will fix the damage files and you will be able to boot in normal mode. But if this does not work you can use Windows bootable disc. In that you have a repair option from where you can run system restore.

re: 'Windows has failed to start" error message on Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop

The most easiest way to fix this problem is by using Easy Recovery Essentials. You have to download the tool and make a bootable cd out of it. Boot your system with that. It has a Automated Repair option. Choose that and hit continue. Automated will scan for errors and will fix your problem automatically. This is the best tool to resolve many startup error of windows. It is also ideal to fix boot related problems.