Thread: How to root droid 2 with z4root

How to root droid 2 with z4root

Hello friend, I have did the downloading and installation part of the z4root. Now this software will work very well without any issue. I also did the busybox, terminal and titanium backup. Whenever I enter "su” command on the terminal prompt, then it says don't have permissions error message box. I need help to solve this problem. I need step by step process for rooting up this droid 2 with z4root. Any type of helps would be appreciates. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to root droid 2 with z4root

For solving this rooting up problem you need to just download and then install this Z4root software. Hence first you need to just go to the settings/ Applications. Then there are several options present over this. Hence check the unknown sources box and then follow the required process as per the mentioned on this process. This will be helps to install the software on your portable devices and at the end of enjoy your rooted The Motorola Droid 2 .

I think you need to download and then install the latest software Froyo 2.2 version. This software will help you to solve this rooting problem. Then you need to just go to the official web site and then just download and install this software. This will be helps to you for solve this problem. Then follow this process and it really helps to you for solving the problem. This solution works sometimes to solve the problem.

I also faced the same kind of problem. Then I decided to use the SuperOneClick root instead of Froyo 2.2.1 version. This will be well works and hence I think you need to download and then install this software. After doing this task the result is to be so good. There is nothing bad happen in this rooted phone. I used this solution and it will well support for doing such kind of task. Then use this solution and it really helpful to solve the problem.

Hey dude, I also used this SuperOneClick root software and it will be well supported to remove such kind of problem. Then first you need to just download this software onto the official site of this software. You can easily found this software setup file into that site. Then correctly download this setup file. After doing this you need to just follow the required process to install the software onto the system. Then use this & it helps to solve the problem.

I've downloaded z4root software but after few minutes it will be create some unrealistic problem. Then I decided to download the busybox, terminal and titanium backup. Then I did this task. Then there is nothing more problem present into this system. Now this all the terminal, busybox and the rooted phone will works just fine without any extra problem. I think you also need to try this solution. This will be helps to you for solving the problem.